Old 08-12-2008, 11:30 AM
TYPEOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 RSX Type S 17x9 +30

Year: 2006
Make: Acura
Model: RSX Type S
VIN: JH4DC53086S021014
Ext color: Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP B-92P)
Int color: Ebony(black) leather
Trans: 6 speed manual
Mileage: 33,xxx
Warranty: None
Title: Certified Rebuilt and in hand (keep reading! lol)
Price: $15,500

KBB Value Even in poor condition, my asking price is much lower. (because of the title)

Standard options:
Power windows
Power locks
Power steering
Air conditioning
Heater
Leather
Type S floor mats
Moon roof
Bose 6 CD changer
ABS

Added options:
Mirror defrosters
Rear cargo mat

Modifications:
Work Emotion CR Kai Reps 17x9 +30 (10k miles)
-professionally painted with single stage lime green paint
-Authentic work stickers and valvestems
Kumho SPT 225/45/17 tires (10k miles)
AEM v2 intake
-New reusable filter (5k miles)
DC sports shorty header
Buddy Club Spec III Pro cat-back
TEIN Basic coilovers
shortened Revo short shifter box
S2000 CR shift knob
De-badged exterior
Digital Volt 6000k HID low beams
Type R badges
JDM DC5 side markers with harness
Brand new Bosch wiper blades
Rainbow prism flaked valve cover
JDM spark plug cover
JDM dipstick

The car is in fantastic shape, a perfect daily driver. It gets consistently 27-30mpg.

Here are some recent pictures:
-Interior

Engine bay:

Issues:
#1. The car has a rebuilt title. It was involved in a frontal impact when it had 9,000 miles. It was repaired using all brand new OEM parts, and given a certified rebuilt title by the state of Florida. I purchased the car with 9,990 miles back in 2007. It has served as my daily, and I have driven it all over the country.

I am very very good friends with guys that run one of the best collision centers around and they have all inspected the car. It had no frame damage. The front cap was replaced along with the AC condenser.

Everything functions 100%. I am very picky about my cars and this one is no different from the others I have built. I clean the car weekly. It gets a complete service every 3000 miles. I've changed the oil and trans fluid in this thing literally 12 times since I've owned it. I can provide any picture, just request them. The car has the original VIN stickers on all of the panels except fenders and bumper. (I can provide images)

Run the carfax report. I am the 3rd owner, the car was bought brand new in the north east, then bought in FL at an auto auction.

Issue:
#2. It has no inner fenders so the engine bay tends to get dirty really fast. I do my best to clean it every time I wash the car.
Issue:
#3. The car was hit in a parking lot, and the dent stretches from right in front of the passenger side quarter panel. The estimate I received to totally fix the dent was $600. This has been factored into the price. I can have it repaired if desired... (at an additional cost)

Issue:
#4. The front bumper has rock chips from all of the highway driving I do. This car has been all over the country, and I used to drive to and from work over 100 miles a day. The car came with fog lights, they have since been cracked from rocks, the car will come with the OEM bumper vents. The windshield has a rock chip.

Other than that, the car is in wonderful shape. It was professionally buffed and detailed a week ago. There are almost no visible swirls or major scratches.

Buying/Selling/Trading/Shipping:

I will deliver the car within 100 miles of my ZIP for free. Anything other than that, will be up to the buyers digression.

Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. My address is available for shipping arrangements.

Please have all finances in order before sale, and a $500 refundable deposit is required for all transactions. I am Paypal verified.

David C
davidscordell@yahoo.com
Pms
985-778-8268 (text only, ask questions and get answers ASAP.)
I have bought and sold many, many cars. I am legit and professional.

Thanks for looking, feel free to come and look at it. I will be posting more pictures as soon as the weather permits.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:35 AM
TYPEOne

Here are more pictures of the car..

Driverside door jam stickers:

Florida issued sticker:

Jam sticker

Jam VIN:

DS Door VIN

Rear bumper VIN

Rear hatch VIN:

Closer:

Passenger side jam:

closer:

Passenger side door

Closer:

Rear with cargo mat:

Interior:

Interior:

Front:

Under hood:

I'll be posting some videos of the car running and driving. This car is in like new condition..

Still for sale.

Thanks,

** I have the floor mats, they aren't in the car as I was cleaning them.*
Old 08-15-2008, 06:15 AM
Omie
ew n!gg@ u g@y

bump for a sweet looking ride