Notices
Detailing Forum Advice on detailing from the experts.

Where to buy sheets of leather on the net?

Old 07-29-2008, 10:23 PM
OblivionLord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy sheets of leather on the net?

I can't seem to find a place that would sell thin sheets of leather that I can use to refabric the door arm rests on my civic 98ex. If anyone knows any sites then I'm all eyes. Thanks
Old 07-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Travis@DICE
Banned

Originally Posted by OblivionLord
I can't seem to find a place that would sell thin sheets of leather that I can use to refabric the door arm rests on my civic 98ex. If anyone knows any sites then I'm all eyes. Thanks
I couldn't find the material to do my door panels as well. Sense i was redoing them I went ahead and did them out of sued. The doors looked so good I ended up doing the head liner as well.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:48 PM
OblivionLord

The thing is that I already had the shift boot and ebrake boots done in black leather from the guy that always posts the italian leather in these forums. He never responds anymore but, i would really like to have everything match.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:53 AM
Travis@DICE
Banned

Originally Posted by OblivionLord
The thing is that I already had the shift boot and ebrake boots done in black leather from the guy that always posts the italian leather in these forums. He never responds anymore but, i would really like to have everything match.

I see I didn't know you had done a few parts already. I would recommend maybe going by a shop that does interior work. They may have some there or worst case they should be able to order it for you. The place I get alot of the carpet and other upholstery materials that I need I order from Keystone Brothers. I have one localy to me but they do ship as well.

http://www.keystonbros.com/index2.html

is the site for them. I would give them a call as well and see what they have that is close to what you have in your car already. Depending how far away the new stuff will be from what you already have in the car most people wouldnt notice if it is a shade or two off.

But these guys are pretty cool to deal with.