Notices

The Telion Chip Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 02:06 AM
Telion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Telion Chip Thread

Get an Acura Legend Performance Chip that gets results
This is not a cheap gimmick nor a quick-fix work around to fool your car

I know many people are interested but also curious as to whether it is a worthwhile or if this will work with their car. Instead of accepting me saying it is a good mod it would be better to hear the feedback from a few other Acura Legend enthusiasts from a global forum of which I am a member. In addition to this please keep in mind that you are not limited to what I design; it takes about two minutes to swap the chip and you are only limited to what ever chips you have access to. Here is the feedback I have received in regard to the Telion Chip. I didn’t mention names because I didn’t ask for their individual permission to provide you with their responses. And as a final note the charge is primarily for the cost of the raw chip, the socket, parts and labor, and shipping.

Others opinions

"I was able to hit 100mph in 3rd gear at 7k, i've never been able to do that before, it would only goto 93ish before losing power. Like I said compared to the type 1 [it] is worlds apart. I have more power all around but especially at low and high rpms, which was what I was having problems with using the type 1. I think its definatly better then stock. i'm in awe!”

"After 3000 RPM is where I start noticing the differences, it definitely pulls harder up top. What's really awesome is what happens around 5000 RPM!!! My car NEVER made power after 5K, now it feels like VTEC kicking in!. . ."
Old 01-13-2008, 02:26 PM
L3GKANG
Prezz of ACURA-HOLIKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Telion
Get an Acura Legend Performance Chip that gets results
This is not a cheap gimmick nor a quick-fix work around to fool your car

I know many people are interested but also curious as to whether it is a worthwhile or if this will work with their car. Instead of accepting me saying it is a good mod it would be better to hear the feedback from a few other Acura Legend enthusiasts from a global forum of which I am a member. In addition to this please keep in mind that you are not limited to what I design; it takes about two minutes to swap the chip and you are only limited to what ever chips you have access to. Here is the feedback I have received in regard to the Telion Chip. I didn’t mention names because I didn’t ask for their individual permission to provide you with their responses. And as a final note the charge is primarily for the cost of the raw chip, the socket, parts and labor, and shipping.

Others opinions

"I was able to hit 100mph in 3rd gear at 7k, i've never been able to do that before, it would only goto 93ish before losing power. Like I said compared to the type 1 [it] is worlds apart. I have more power all around but especially at low and high rpms, which was what I was having problems with using the type 1. I think its definatly better then stock. i'm in awe!”

"After 3000 RPM is where I start noticing the differences, it definitely pulls harder up top. What's really awesome is what happens around 5000 RPM!!! My car NEVER made power after 5K, now it feels like VTEC kicking in!. . ."
i have a few friends who have had work done by him and i can say it's well worth it!