Notices
Sponsors Corner Check out some exclusive SPECIALS from HAN Approved Vendors!

New Dual Bend Honda/Acura TWM Short Shifter!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 AM
TWM Performance
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dual Bend Honda/Acura TWM Short Shifter!

Hi Guys,

Due to popular demand, TWM Performance is pleased to introduce our new Dual Bend short shifter for the 1990-2001 Acura Integra and 1988-2000 Honda Civic! The Dual Bend short shifter features the aggressive dual bend made famous in the Integra, and reduces throw by 40% (Integra) to 45% (Civic) and shift knob height by 1.25” inches (Integra) to 1.75” inches (Civic).

Like our Stage 1 and Stage 2 short shifters, the new Dual bend short shifter features industrial grade, rubber sealed bearings at its lower pivot point as well as our unique inner bearing brace bushing. This combination eliminates the friction found in the stock nylon bushings to create a far smoother and effortless shift feel. The new dual bend short shifter is CNC machined from 1 piece solid billet steel and features stainless steel mounting hardware and a lifetime warranty!

Check them out at a Special Introductory Price of ONLY $109.95 at the following links:

1988-2000 Honda Civic Dual Bend Short Shifter

1990-2001 Acura Integra Dual Bend Short Shifter

Also this month you SAVE $15 on all TWM Shift Knobs when ordered with a TWM short shifter! Simply visit our Shift Knob website to view our full line of shift knobs and finishes, then visit our Civic Short Shifter Page or Integra Short Shifter Page to choose your short shifter and add the shift knob from the menu at the bottom of the short shifter page.

Here are a few pics of the weighted stainless steel shift knobs available with the short shifters:

** REMINDER FROM TWM PERFORMANCE – SAVE 5% to 10%! **

Don't forget to join the TWM Newsletter to save an extra 5% on top of the sale price, and students and members of the military can save 10% if you visit this link: TWM Student and Military Discounts
*Please note that student, military, and newsletter discounts cannot be combined.

Please feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-877-655-0540 to order or for any questions you may have about our products.

Thanks,
Kevin
TWM Performance
Old 11-09-2007, 12:40 PM
TWM Performance
HAN Approved Vendor

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics of the dual bend short shifter installed in a Civic:

Neutral:

And the 1-2 shift:

This is actually the shifter I have installed in my daily driver and I love it, throws are short and solid

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM Performance
Old 11-09-2007, 12:50 PM
v6_accord_jerz
Stupid Power Ball

Looks good, are there any special prices for HAN members?. I might pick one of these up. :thumbup:

Edit: I saw you have a 10% discount for students. That's

Last edited by v6_accord_jerz; 11-09-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:00 PM
TWM Performance
HAN Approved Vendor

Originally Posted by v6_accord_jerz
Looks good, are there any special prices for HAN members?. I might pick one of these up. :thumbup:
Hi v6_accord_jerz,

In addition to the $13 discount on the short shifter this month, you can save 5% more by signing up to the newsletter on our Home Page: TWM Newsletter or if you're a student you can save 10% here: TWM student discounts.

Thanks!

Kevin
TWM