Notices

Antenna Adapters

Old 02-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Eminembdg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Antenna Adapters

Hello, I'm a Certified Mobile Audio Installer at Best Buy. I have a customer who got a Sirius S50 portable satelite system installed by us last year. Now anyone who knows about this stuff knows that the FCC got involved and weakend the wireless signal these units use to send sound to the cars radio. So Sirius makes a Direct FM modulator relay that hooks up to the car through the antenna in the car. This custome has an '05 Acura RL that has built in XM satelite but he wanted sirius which is why he bought the S50. Anyways, he wants an FM mod put in but you need 2 antenna adapters. One to go from the stock cars antenna to universal end and one from universal to stock car hook up. Noone makes these. And he is quite upset that he can't get the mod installed. Does anyone know of anyone that makes or where I can get 1 regular antenna adapter and 1 reverse adapter??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I searched the entire internet and found all kinds of antenna adapers and AUX adapters for every Acura but not the '05 RL. Thanks in advance.