Notices

i love red

Old 07-23-2006, 08:46 PM
salatino2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i love red

i really liked the all red interior of the early years of the s2000 not the one with red and black on a black car all red interior can be cool and also on red out and in . i spesially loved the sides and the floor mates. if they would return it back even with the double (red black seats) it would be great dont you think.
post your comment
i like the idea of the matching leather color like the blue two they should do it with other colors too i mean it already cost alot.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:52 AM
rugsr
How do my taillights look

i dunno i hate seeing a light blue audit TT and see blue leather. reminds me of puke or something. BUT Red with red might not look bad...i guess id have to see it. orange lambo with orange seats might be nice!
Old 08-11-2006, 09:45 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can get red/black interior on silver s2k's stil.

there really was less of a following for it, and i guess honda just went with black because it sells better, leaving a red/black option for those who really want it.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Phateless
S2K compatible

i think the red is too gaudy. the S2K is beautiful because it's understated and subtle. refined. personally, i think the grand prix white with the black interior is by far the best looking.