Notices

for sale 96 ex with a biult h22... $5500... socal.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:48 AM
jscsir10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale 96 ex with a biult h22... $5500... socal.

i have a 95 h22 that has 6500 miles on rebiult engine, including eagle h beam rods, eagle pistons, darten sleeves which the block was bored and stroked to a 2.4 ltr. the head has stock cams including stock cam gears, but has port and polish, aftermarket retainers, springs and valves.. the compression is 12 1/2:1.. it needs to be tuned properly, cause the last person who tried, well lets just say my v-tec isnt kicken in, and it idles rough...
the car has been sitten in my friends garage since the vtech was acting up due to stupid people trying to tune it.. the tranny is not lsd, and has a brand new stock clutch with 100 miles.. i had to go stock due to how much another stage 4 would cost me.. but i do have the 8lb flywheel witch deos come with it..shift good, the linkage needs some adjusting for 5th gear, has a littl grind when going in once inawhile.. computer is chipped and has v-tech controller.. dont know what kind of chip, i got the car with the computer the way it is.. has fifth rim inside trunk that matches the rest

the car is sold as is.. you can go start and drive etc.. needs a paint job and a tuning thats all.. i will not go any lower then $5500.. the speakers and amp, cap, do not go with the car.. the doors have type r speakers and the rear has 6x9 infinity 3 ways.. my friend has the car in his garage and he has the paper work to get you the title, due to it hasnt arrived in the mail yet and i cant track cause i am on deployment.. he has powr of attorney for everything on the car and can sale it and get the title for you and sign it over.. it will not pass emission due to it was a east coast car and i havent had a chance to get a muffular that will pass emissions on it.. the car itself has around 130,000 plus miles, but all drivetrain and springs shocks tires rims have less then 7,000 miles on them.. i drove it from ny to cali and the only thing that happened was the guy who put my clutch in didnt line it up right so thats why i had to get a new clutch.. and that is only 3200 HIGHWAYS MILES ON THE ENGINE.. thats why it has 6500 on the engine...

i have more pictures.. just go to http://community.webshots.com/album/405502209JPtIvJ
have pix of interoir when i got the car and, shows the complete change i did..
i took all the interoir out and washed the inside with hot soapy water, and then replaced all colored interoir with stock si interoir... still missen some small peices but nothing har to find... and rookf liner is not in..

has a hornet alarm system..

i have pix of the engine and have reciepts.. was biult by manny ferman out of east coast customs in west virgina.. has the stamp on the block of the engine..

the engine comes with axles rated upto 400 hp i think its stage 2 i dont remember... dc 4-2-1 header...

any qeustions just ask.. thank you

nick

Last edited by jscsir10; 03-29-2006 at 04:56 AM.