Notices

Changing parts from EX to LX, and I thought this would never happen to me...........

Old 01-02-2006, 07:18 AM
burnrubber
Nucking Futs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changing parts from EX to LX, and I thought this would never happen to me...........

I have a 02 Honda EX V6 and Also a 98 Honda LX, I wanted to know if I could get the front lights, that are in the celing in front of the sun roof, and put a new one in the LX that has the garage door opener buttons that the EX has? Also can I put a automatic a/c in my 98 that the 02 has? Will it fit, and what all will i need for it to work? And I never thought it would happen to me, but the clock light finally went out, after I put my new stereo in, i believe I can just pop it back out and change the bulb right?
Old 01-02-2006, 08:46 AM
flyromeo3

Originally Posted by burnrubber
I have a 02 Honda EX V6 and Also a 98 Honda LX, I wanted to know if I could get the front lights, that are in the celing in front of the sun roof, and put a new one in the LX that has the garage door opener buttons that the EX has? Also can I put a automatic a/c in my 98 that the 02 has? Will it fit, and what all will i need for it to work? And I never thought it would happen to me, but the clock light finally went out, after I put my new stereo in, i believe I can just pop it back out and change the bulb right?

The vanity lights you should be able to get them into place on your Lx.
As for the climate control, thats a negative, it will not work.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:45 PM
burnrubber
Nucking Futs

will the garage door opener buttons work?
Old 01-02-2006, 06:16 PM
stereo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the homelink,light unit overhead won't fit because the EX is deeper then the Lx I tried all 98-02 are the same the only to make it work is to take the black part marked EX and swap it out for the LX piece it's melted on there I cut the EX one out and broke the LX unit to get that piece out and used a soldering iron to melt the plastic part back together , as for the Auto A/C if you want to rewire the plugs add the sensors (3) change out the resistor speed control for the solid state one and plumb the resperater for the inside temp sensor it will work ,just not plug and play!