Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

XM or Sirius? and why?

Old 12-22-2005, 07:03 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XM or Sirius? and why?

What do you have or prefer? XM or Sirius satelite radio? Have you had one and switched to the other? Or had one and got rid of satelite radio all together? What are the things you like and dislike about the service you have or had?

Thanks!
Old 12-23-2005, 09:53 PM
sasap

Originally Posted by SumAccordGuy94
What do you have or prefer? XM or Sirius satelite radio? Have you had one and switched to the other? Or had one and got rid of satelite radio all together? What are the things you like and dislike about the service you have or had?

Thanks!
I just got my wife XM in her car for her christmas present. She absolutely loves it. Hell, I love it too.

As far as the differences beween the two? The shop sells both and they told me that they are basically the same but sirius is the only one that has an all elvis station lol. Oh and some radios will accept both and some will accept only one.

So six one way, half a dozen the other
Old 12-24-2005, 08:10 AM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

I've had Sirius for about a year and a half and I love it. I mainly listen to Shade45. Starting next month Howard Stern will have his own station on Sirius. I have heard XM and it sounded like it was just continous music with no DJs at all. Can anyone confirm this.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:41 AM
sasap

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I've had Sirius for about a year and a half and I love it. I mainly listen to Shade45. Starting next month Howard Stern will have his own station on Sirius. I have heard XM and it sounded like it was just continous music with no DJs at all. Can anyone confirm this.
Every once in a while there will be a DJ talking. But its very rare. Youll hear a commercial or two asking to take a survey on that particular station but thats it.

Thats why I love it. Just constant music, or sports, or news, or my favorite, the adult comedy