Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

i raced a VW golf R32 big mistake

Old 12-02-2005, 09:11 AM
wicked_geezer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i raced a VW golf R32 big mistake

well 1st of all i didnt know it was an r32 if i would have known i would have never raced...all i have is a cold air intake, msd wires and 100 octane...but thats nothing...those cars are equipet to the fullest...awd, v6 and got 240hp...so were at a light...and i idel my car at 3k rpm and hes not i was thinkin he wasent goin to race...so GREEN light and i take my foot of the clutch and im gone but for like 1/2 a second next thing u know hes already 2 cars ahead of me and im barely shifting into 2nd...i was amazed by much he beat me ....and to finish it off my gf was in the car...
Old 12-03-2005, 07:48 AM
worm696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wicked_geezer
well 1st of all i didnt know it was an r32 if i would have known i would have never raced...all i have is a cold air intake, msd wires and 100 octane...but thats nothing...those cars are equipet to the fullest...awd, v6 and got 240hp...so were at a light...and i idel my car at 3k rpm and hes not i was thinkin he wasent goin to race...so GREEN light and i take my foot of the clutch and im gone but for like 1/2 a second next thing u know hes already 2 cars ahead of me and im barely shifting into 2nd...i was amazed by much he beat me ....and to finish it off my gf was in the car...
Your girlfriend was in his car? Yeah that does suck. Hope you weren't on the street, street racing :nono: