Notices

Terrible Service.....Be Warned NYC wips

Old 08-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Fess
New York Trini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terrible Service.....Be Warned NYC wips

Any NYC people may find this useful,

I went to get my side skirt fixed and get 11, 250 mile service.

I got probably the worst service I have ever had at a Acura dealership during the 4 years as a Acura owner.

On the afternoon of 07/27/05, I took my Acura into the Paragon Dealership located at 56-02 Northern Blvd. Woodside New York.

As I arrived, I entered the service department & briefly explained to a gentleman named "Frank" that I'm interested in a 11,250 mile servicing for my Acura Integra 2000 LS. He stated "Have a seat & I'll take care of you".

After waiting for about 50 minutes, I grew frustrated and approached him as he was chatting with a coworker.

I asked how much longer do I have to wait to check my car in for service? He responded snottily, "What?", I responded with "I've been waiting to check my car in". He responded with " who told you to do that?". He then said "I thought they checked your car in already".

During the 50 minute I noticed he walked by several times and did not assist me in this time period. He did not instruct me to put my car in the proper location either.

He finally went through the process of checking my car. During this time, I specifically told him that I'm here for the 11,250 mile service.

He stated the he would give me the 7,500. He then asked me if I'd like a new filter because he stated that "Sometimes they can get dirty".

He didn’t explain that this filter is not included in the service package nor did he explain it is $62.50

The OEM driver's side black side skirt needed repair, rear bulbs and the float assembly needed replacing. He stated that the (rear bulbs & float assembly) was $175 for parts a labor via call to my voice mail late on that day.

I returned to the dealership to pick up my car and was given a bill for $507.xx, which was in no way communicated to me prior to arriving at the dealership.

After demanding to know why it was this surprising amount, another gentlemen discounted my fee to $461.21, as I did not know that the "air filter" was not included in the service.

After the car was driven away and taken home, I noticed that the “OEM driver's side black side skirt” I paid to have fixed was still hanging off the clips. SEE ATTACHED PICTURES.

I had to waste time and more money returning to this poorly managed dealership to have it fixed again.

No one apologized for the huge inconvenience and simply said, “your car is ready”.

This ridiculous type of customer communication/service is what I expect from street people, not from Acura employees.

I will never return to that dealership.... and I advise any NYC wips to keep away from this $hit for brain people operating that facility.

Fess
Attached Thumbnails Terrible Service.....Be Warned NYC wips-car1.jpg   Terrible Service.....Be Warned NYC wips-car2.jpg   Terrible Service.....Be Warned NYC wips-car3.jpg