Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

what do you guys think of this street racer

Old 05-19-2005, 08:23 AM
btole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you guys think of this street racer

check out the link, i was thinking about bidding

I LIKE POSTING LINKS TO MY EBAY AUCTION! :wiggle:

Last edited by westcoaststyle; 05-23-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:44 AM
pnthr30

There are some things that a bit strange to me........... :dunno:

You are bidding on a 1998 Honda Civic Hx. The VIN says that it is an automatic but I bought the car brand new from Honda in Fremont, California with a manual 5-speed transmission in 1997.
This was my toy for the last 3 years.
So, you bought a "new" 1997 car in 1998........ok.........but the VIN is "wrong"? WTF? Also, the car has only been a "toy" for 3 years? Considering it is 2005, and you owned the car since it was new in 1998, this seems wierd to me.

The car chassis has around 130,000 miles on it, mostly freeway.
It has had a total of three engines in the car and this is the final motor built for it.
If the car has mostly freeway miles, why has it been through 3 engines? Doesn't look or sound like a "freeway" car to me.

Since this is your first post..........I'd say, good luck selling your car, but you might want to "clean" up your ad a bit.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:10 AM
turboB16

sounds like the guy just kept getting better motors not that they blew up just wanted more power from each.......And sometimes honda does screw up i have a 97 ex with a manual tranny and my vin comes up as automatic when i go to the dealership.....and being his toy for the last 3 years he probably just had it as a daily driver when he first got it and then three years ago started doing upgrades......Dont all you all hate on this cat at once he has a sweet ride and i bet that shit rips....