Notices

Omni power coilovers

Old 05-03-2005, 07:10 AM
sleepin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Omni power coilovers

How good are they? How do they compare to say Tein or Buddy club, tanabe, Apex, JIC etc?

I only know one guy personally that has them so I would like a few more opinions.

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:58 AM
JoshJ
bang bang.

I have the Omnipower full coilover street setup on my ek. my opinion on them is that they are awesome for the money. they are stiff, so you're going to feel those bumps you didnt use to feel, but as for handling, they kick ass. They are actually very similar to the skunk2 coilovers, the man that designed those, broke off and created these for omnipower. I'm sure others will post their opinions about them, but if you're interested in buying, i would contact Dustin on here (FunctionMotoring). He is by far the best person ive ever dealt with in a transaction, and he gets you a great deal i dont think any other place can give you. So contact FunctionMotoring on here if you're interested in buying or have other questions.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:03 AM
sleepin

Originally Posted by syked
I have the Omnipower full coilover street setup on my ek. my opinion on them is that they are awesome for the money. they are stiff, so you're going to feel those bumps you didnt use to feel, but as for handling, they kick ass. They are actually very similar to the skunk2 coilovers, the man that designed those, broke off and created these for omnipower. I'm sure others will post their opinions about them, but if you're interested in buying, i would contact Dustin on here (FunctionMotoring). He is by far the best person ive ever dealt with in a transaction, and he gets you a great deal i dont think any other place can give you. So contact FunctionMotoring on here if you're interested in buying or have other questions.
Do they have damper adjustability or just ride height?
Old 05-03-2005, 08:05 AM
goon54

just ride height. havent installed them let but seriously talk to dustin at FunctionMotoring. there is a tread in here that has a lot of Q&A for these omni.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:09 AM
JoshJ
bang bang.

If it's just a daily driver, no plan of autoX or anything like that, I believe you don't really need damper adjustability. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Here is the official Omnipower thread in the Classifieds.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:11 AM
sleepin

Thanks. I am bulding a commuter\canyon runner. I'll look at that thread.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:21 AM
ROAN

I have them (Omni Fullcoilover Street Set) in my 5th gen Accord. At first I hated them because I felt almost everything on the road which I gotten used too after a few weeks. I use to have Neuspeed Race Springs in my car, I love the way it felt, stock-like, but non-adjustable. You'll love the omni's on cornering and twisties. For the price, you can't beat it. Enjoy if you get them.