Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS in NJ, NYC: 92 Legacy L wagon 5spd AWD Blue Cheap (PICS)

Old 04-16-2005, 08:28 AM
DOHC-VTEC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in NJ, NYC: 92 Legacy L wagon 5spd AWD Blue Cheap (PICS)

NEW LOWER PRICE $950 OBO

I am replacing my wagon with something that returns 38MPG. Here are the specs:

92 Legacy Wagon L Blue (Blue interior also)
Clear NY title. Not salvage.
Factory paint, never repainted.
5 Speed (Fun + Rare)
Decent interior(No rips)
AWD
2.2L EJ22 legendary engine, runs strong.
All the usual L standard+optional features: roof rack, power windows, power mirrors, power lock, AC, etc.....
tinted windows
Cargo cover
NY inspection until 1/06, transferrable. I did not cheat.
Never beat on, never auto'X
Has 4 evenly worn 205/60/15 Dunlop SP 5000 tires with decent amount of tread left. (These are very good tires.)
Shocks, clutch, tranny synchros, brakes, AWD, exhaust, alignment are all good.
Starts right up, no problem going anywhere, pefectly drivable and comfortable beater car. Tracks straight on highway and runs quiet.

To be honest with you:
Speed sensor is broken or loose, meaning no speedometer, as a result the cruise control doesn't activate. CEL is on because of this. You can drive around without any harm. All CEL code can easily be retrieved without any scan tool(http://www.legacycentral.org/library...ture/codes.htm), it shows "Speed sensor malfunction". RPM gauge and the rest are working.
The entire gauge cluster was replaced because I thought it was bad, turned out that it was the speed sensor. Odometer shows 95,XXX miles but it actually has many more miles than indicated. Odometer has stopped with the speeed sensor problem.
Some typical rust under gas door(thanks to NJ gas station attendant who
doesn't care about gas dripping). Some on the hood surface.
The right rear window was smashed and was replaced with OEM PPG glass, therefore it has no tint. Power window is functional.
Loose shifter bushing ($10-$15 part). Again you just have to get used to it. Shifter stays in each gear selected. This doesn't affect the performance at all therefore I haven't replaced it.
Small Rock chips on passenger side windshield. (Negligible)

$950 takes it home. Car can be seen near Lincoln tunnel NJ side weekday until 7pm or in NYC during the weekend and weekday nights.

I intend to take these items with me upon purchase. You can have them if you pay me:
Sony Made in Japan Minidisc player($100)
HID headlights ($250)
JDM Power folding mirrors(Sold)

More pictures added:

Click HERE for more details

Preview picture: