Notices

Lots of scamming going on...

Old 04-03-2005, 01:51 PM
AlmostFast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of scamming going on...

My theory starts here,
https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=170715
Civic sleeper was scammed by a Nguyen (in sacramento) over some Si wheels adn tires, used Western union, never got em. Well Look at the people, minus me who responded. Well Notice how Mikeboy has a trader rating given from Xjames.... and how both of em only have roughly 10 posts and were both created when Civicsleeper was scammed.... but wait there's more I got scammed by a person using the alias dayofDon, a different nguyen, Minh to be exact, also from sacramento also requested using WU as only form of payment for the same product. and now we have GSRDanny who joined the day after I got scammed, and supposedly sold a type r cluster to Dayofdon. SO i just find a lot of conflicting or interesting things that I have come up with...
Old 04-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Im@ge
So ugly it hurts..See?

and you only have 9 posts... :thinking:
Old 04-04-2005, 02:08 PM
AlmostFast

Yes, A friend just showed me this site a few weeks ago and I "bought" a set of Si wheels from dayofdon, and I am pointing out a lot of inconsistancies between the guy that scammed me and others that "sold" stuff to him...
so what are you trying to say about me? also if you wanna notice a difference between me and the otehrs are that my posts arent just one worded replies or oh that sucks... I am trying to show that their may be a groiup of scammers going around here...
Old 06-22-2005, 11:46 AM
klungemonger

Yes it's common for scammers to have friends fluff up their profiles with phony feedbacks to make them look legit...happens everywhere, and has happened here before too.