Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

VIS OCTANE R34 Front bumper for sale PA

Old 03-24-2005, 11:57 AM
crxsiperf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIS OCTANE R34 Front bumper for sale PA

Im selling my vis front bumper , im getting outta the bodykit scene . I has a crack at the bottom that i can fix if someone wants to buy it. I paid 300 for it new less than 4 months ago , its been sitting in the basement for about 4 months . I only had it on the car for a month. Its not painted yet and has the wire mesh in it . Ill take 125 or best offer for it . Im in PA zip code 15425 , goto mapquest.com to look up my locatiion.

Here is a pic of it on my car.
r34 BUMPER
Old 03-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Snoopy
been there done that

ewwww. and for sale forum ->
Old 03-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

First of all, is it even "on your car"? It looks like it is just sitting infront of it in the dark.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

Second of all, the picture is about two years old, so how has it been sitting around for 4 months? Get that b/s outta here dude.

Possible scam anyone? Watch out.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:50 PM
crxsiperf

Whatever man , if u dont trust me than just buzz off. My digi cam uses recharable batts and everytime i recharge them outta the cam the time gets reset . Also i can provide my ebay account which i have over 350 positive feedbacks and i can provide vouches. ALso the bumper is not sitting in front of the car , if u look anyone can tell its on the car, why would i not mount it on the car, just to make everyone happy here is a daytime pic of the car with the bumper on , yuens are some flaming poeple geeze. I just bought a 95 civic hatch with a gsr modded and im also selling the red car this bumper is on tonight on this forum.

Here are pics of the red car along with the pics of this bumper in the daytime
The CAR