Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS in WI: d16z6 mini me swap ODB1 conver.

Old 03-22-2005, 07:28 PM
esi420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in WI: d16z6 mini me swap ODB1 conver.

Hi all,

Up for sale are all the best engne parts I had on my 1988 Honda Civic LX. The body went to hell, so Im parting out the car. All parts were removed from a running vehicle. It had a full d16z6 swap converted over from dpfi to obd1. All these parts could easily be used to do a mini me setup on any 88-91 dx and lx models with a d15 engine. The engine harness itself will not work for an SI model, but the obd0-obd1 jumper harness at the ecu will work on an SI. Here is what you will get:

-1993 d16z6 sohc vtec cylinder head with a stage 2 port and polish and a .030 milling. This head makes some serious power. You will laugh at a stock d16z6 after you have this head on your car. The head has 20,000 miles on it since the machine work was done. Originally paid $650 for this head. This head REALLY needs Intake, header, and exhaust, otherwise whats the point of having porting The stock d-series exhaust manifold just doesnt cut it.

Comes wth VTEC solenoid and a VTEC valve cover in great condition, intake manifold, fuel rail, all sensors attached to the head and intake manifold, and throttle body. The EACV was also replaced about 2 years ago on the intake manifold

-distributor with stock cap and also included will be an MSD power cap if you decide to switch to an external coil(recommended if you want serious power) The MSD cap was around $30

-professionally chipped p28 ecu. This ecu makes vtec roar. Vtec at 4400k, redline at 8500. From a 5spd, originally paid $175 for it

-obd0-obd1 ecu jumper harness and complete modified obd0 dx/lx engine harness for use with obd1. All neccessary plugs have been swapped to OBD1 style and the harness was also converted from DPFI to MPFI The ecu jumper harness was $130 and I made the engine harness in my spare time. All connections were soldered and I didn't receive any codes with this harness. It also has a toggle switch installed to check the codes. If using this on a d15b2, the coolant temp sensor will have to be changed for the obd0 style connector. The d16z6 has this sensor in a different place so I had to change it

-full set of ARP head studs, washers and nuts for a d16z6 head. Torqued once. I paid $100

-also included is an AEM cam gear. Its kinda old and one of the bolts needs to be replaced. Im throwing this in for free, I have no use for it

This is over a $1000 worth of parts, but you can get it here for $500. This is everything you need to do a mini me swap the right way, with the computer to match the head. Only thing needed will be a 4 wire o2 sensor. Any questions feel free to ask. Email is the best way esi420@hotmail.com

Its on ebay right now, pictures can be seen here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33617

Thanks
Old 04-14-2005, 03:33 AM
dx2gsr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you be willing to sell the vtec solenoid separate??