Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

1994 Honda Civic CX -- PARTING OUT!

Old 03-11-2005, 06:49 AM
dicivicHB
...on Christ's Team...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Honda Civic CX -- PARTING OUT!

[/SIZE=2]**PARTING OUT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**[/SIZE]

I have a 94 Honda Civic CX that I am parting out to try and make some money, if you have any parts that you need PM me or email me and i'll let you know the availability of the parts. The engine in the CX is a D15B8, the parts on the exterior of the engine should be ok such as the alternator and such, but the engine it self is probably of no interest since it has 280K. It is a 5 speed, so the tranny can be up for grabs. I was hit in the front right section of the car. The pictures below will show you my car, and the damage.

If you are interested in any of the parts on the car, i have not sold any yet. The interior of the car is black, and in good condition. The only major interior blemish is on the drivers seat, from getting in and out there is a 2 inch tear on it. PM me if interested or shoot me an email.

Last edited by dicivicHB; 03-13-2005 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Explained in my second post...
Old 03-11-2005, 12:20 PM
krc3104
She drives better than me

Default parts

pm'd, bump
Old 03-13-2005, 03:30 PM
dicivicHB
...on Christ's Team...

hey everyone, thanks for the overwhelming response to the inquiry of parts, but i'm going to have to postpone the part out until May. Since i got no money from the insurance company i might have to take legal action, and would like to keep the car in it's current condition until that time has arrived. I will revive this thread when i am again able to part it out! Thanks again to all of you who inquired, and an huge apology for those looking for the parts.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:08 PM
memoe1284

Default I need front end parts

hey,I need Hood, fender RH, Front cover bumper (if its in usable condition)

Please give me Prices and Shipping costs for each item? I live in Chicago,IL 60618 also Where you located?

Call me at my cell (773)715-9036 Moses