Notices

Body Work

Old 03-10-2005, 04:03 PM
mvliz
1992 Integra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Work

Would anyone know how much it would cost to fix some rust beneath both rear windows and rust around the sunroof?

While we're at it, my trunk doesn't close unless I slam it so how much would that cost to fix? What would be causing that problem anyway?
Old 03-10-2005, 07:27 PM
c_rogue69
wtf goes here?

rust repairs depend on how bad it is...but probably around $500-800 or so, including paint and stuff. And about your trunk, it's probably something wrong with your latch. Check to see that everything is tight. And then, slowly close it, but not all the way (I'm assuming you have a 4door since you said trunk, not hatch) and set the trunk down, but don't latch it. If it moves to one side or the other a lot when it gets to the latch, then your latch needs to be adjusted.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:19 AM
mvliz
1992 Integra

I have a two door, so it's actually a hatch... When I close the trunk, it goes down straight and looks closed but it's not. I have to really slam it to shut it.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:26 PM
civicandtegra

it al depends on the damage done and if there is a lot of rot, if they can just grind it and patch or if they have to chop a chunk off and fab the missing peice and patch it like with my sis civic, just shop around and get different people to look at it if you can post a pic i can make a rough geustament
Old 03-15-2005, 08:02 PM
winniedad

My car (96 civic EX) had the same problem with the trunk latch. I found out my lock was
all fvcked up, couldn't even put my key in the cylinder. I just ended up removing the latch wire that goes from the lock to the latch and it fixed the problem.