Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

1994 Legend L $4,500

Old 03-09-2005, 11:10 AM
mmmchickenboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Legend L $4,500

I'm selling my 1994 Acura Legend L Coupe Type II, AT, 141,000miles, power windows/locks/heated mirrors/drivers seat/moon roof/tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and 6 disc changer; VSS and ignition switch replaced less than 1 yr ago. Water pump/timing belt/tensioner/3 drive belts changed at 135,900 miles. Four new tires installed since TB/WP service. Brakes replaced mid-'04 (four rotors, new pads, parking-brake shoes) The car runs and drives excellent. I've had it since December '03 and have not needed to add a drop of antifreeze; it has never overheated on me, temp always stays just above the tick below halfway, it's like a friggin rock. The car has an aftermarket all-metal radiator that was installed at about 77k miles. The driver’s seat is worn somewhat, but not too bad and the paint on the rear spoiler is bubbled at either end, but it’s NOT really noticeable. The windshield is also cracked. The interior is VERY clean, I can't stand nasty interiors. There is no rust whatsoever on the car. All parts used were Genuine Honda (except for brakes and oil filters). Asking $4,500 this thing needs to go! nothing wrong with it AT ALL!! i'm buying a Trans AM!!

cell:574-202-0017
email: jeremy.yoder@gmail.com
AOL s/n: mmmchickenboy
MSN msngr: mmmchickenboy@hotmail.com
Yahoo!: middleburyin@yahoo.com

Old 03-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry,
New Rule: Please Note the State of Where Vehicle is Being Sold in the TITLE
Effective 11/29/04

Please, as courtesy to potential buyers, note the state or providence of where the vehicle is located in the SUBJECT of the thread.

Example:

FS: 1998 Acura Integra; SoCal

This will greatly help both parties.
Please be sure to specify the state in the thread title.

All threads that don't follow this rule will be CLOSED.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net