Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

balljoint camber kit

Old 03-08-2005, 09:48 AM
89civicSiR
thats right im a NOOB!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need balljoints?

alright i just got my ball joints replaced at an inspection station and he couldnt do alignments there. when i took my car to get an alignment the guys told me that ontop of my camber kit i just installed i am going to have to get the balljoint camber kit. so this makes my balljoint replacement kinda pointless right? well i kinda needed it because my stock control arms didnt have removable balljoints so that helps me out a little. the guy at the alignment place wanted to charge me $225 per adjustable balljoint(wtf?????) but since i waited 2.5 hours the day before for my alignment cuz they were busy as **** and i never got it that day they are giving me half off and letting me bring in my own parts for there greedy hands to install. which brings me to the topic of this thread. after the install i will have 2 balljoints that will have been on my car for a week as of friday the 11th. make me an offer i know its not much but im just tryin to get some money back after the nearly pointless balljoint change.

thanks
travis
Old 03-09-2005, 06:43 AM
89civicSiR
thats right im a NOOB!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

??