Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: 92 JDM H22 engine (not full swap), F22b1 engine w/auto tranny - for pick up SW MO

Old 02-24-2005, 10:51 PM
LordAccord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 92 JDM H22 engine (not full swap), F22b1 engine w/auto tranny - for pick up SW MO

I can get pictures of what I have for the H22... It's a 93 (I'm pretty sure, maybe 92) JDM H22, the auto tranny with no reverse is still attached, but that's not a big deal if you're taking this block anyways, because I'm assuming you'd be buying it to build it. As far as I know, nothing wrong with the engine besides the tranny, I just replaced the whole thing when the tranny went out, it was easier. There is some stuff still attached, tb, imanifold, etc, but I think I would count on this being a block to work with, and I'll let you deal with the extra stuff if you want it. No ECU/TCU.

The F22b1 is the original engine from my 94 accord. I haven't looked at it for a while, it's been sitting in an air conditioned warehouse since its removal from my accord four years ago. Around 75k originial miles, well maintenenced, no problems. Auto tranny still attached. I can also probably get some pictures of it if you need them, but again, probably best to assume this to be for a build or replacement. I do have the ECU / TCU for this one. I think there are some yellow neuspeed spark plug cables on it, too.. maybe :-P

Alright, if you're interested in either of those, let me know via email

lordaccord@hondalive.net

I really don't know about shipping unless you are willing to pay for whatever it would cost. As it stands, both could be easilly loaded into a vehicle, and it would really be easiest and possibly cheaper to have you come pick them up. They are located in Springfield, MO.

If that might be up your alley, email me, we'll work on a price.

Blessings,
Kory