Notices

hey was up im new

Old 02-04-2005, 07:50 PM
scarface1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey was up im new

hey peeps i got a 97 civic ex 2dr pretty cheap as a hooptey at first ,but i kinda fell in love with it ,now i find myself wanting to hook it up i already changed all the outer lights and added an aem intake ,tints ,full cat back and im close to putting a kit some rims vertical doors and a new paint job . i have no idea about the engine or anything to make it faster can you guys help?

also what can i do to the interior ? all suggestions welcome
Old 02-04-2005, 08:08 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

stickers, stickers and more stickers. Show them you get props from mad shops yo and they'll respect you no matter what. You won't have to actually race to prove you're fast n furious!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Originally Posted by honda_pilot
stickers, stickers and more stickers. Show them you get props from mad shops yo and they'll respect you no matter what. You won't have to actually race to prove you're fast n furious!
:stupid: Yea, this man noes his stuff.. i'd never race him.. & if u see IceMan on someones windows... look out for real.. they are serious street racers, don't wanna mess with those guys.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:32 PM
RicoD
Pull my finger

Originally Posted by Running925
:stupid: Yea, this man noes his stuff.. i'd never race him.. & if u see IceMan on someones windows... look out for real.. they are serious street racers, don't wanna mess with those guys.

yeah they have a bin in their engine bay full of dry ice so it compacts more air when the intake sucks it in. its tawt, i ran a 12.9 at 160 on a d16y8 with a intake, HEADERS, and a catback exhaust system. thats it. beside for my few engine mods i cut my springs about 2 inches so it was dropped like it was hot....

its better also to have your tires bald so their like slicks. I did burns outs with mine till the metal wire started to show and thats when i knew it was smooth. :bigok: :driving:
Old 02-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Originally Posted by RicoD
yeah they have a bin in their engine bay full of dry ice so it compacts more air when the intake sucks it in. its tawt, i ran a 12.9 at 160 on a d16y8 with a intake, HEADERS, and a catback exhaust system. thats it. beside for my few engine mods i cut my springs about 2 inches so it was dropped like it was hot....

its better also to have your tires bald so their like slicks. I did burns outs with mine till the metal wire started to show and thats when i knew it was smooth. :bigok: :driving:

wow, i wish i would have thought of all that... mannnn u guys have all the secrets

At least i bought my muffler from BumbleBeezR-US.com before u did!