Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS and TRADE: Civic/Integra parts

Old 01-28-2005, 10:31 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS and TRADE: Civic/Integra parts

94-99 Integra GSR AEM Cold Air Intake -- STRAIGHT TRADE for stock GSR airbox, arm and filter. Excellent condition with CARB number.

92-95 Civic CX/VX/DX/LX axles -- both axles in excellent condition. Will fit CRX 1.6 motors also -- $75

92-95 Civic Coupe/Sedan Bosal Catback Exhaust -- 2 years old, excellent condition. Comes with dual tips -- $50

92-95 JDM Civic Ferio BARE TRUNK -- Comes with all factory pre-drilled holes for the Ferio Wing. FREE for pickup

92-95 Civic 9.3 Front Disc Brakes and rear drums w/ trailing arms -- full set of front and rear brakes. Comes with knuckles and trailing arms and 70% brake pads -- $50

92-95 JDM Civic Hatch (EG4/6) Gathers Speaker Brackets -- speaker brackets for the JDM Honda Gathers Audio system. Does not come with Gathers Grills or Speakers, just brackets to mount the speakers in the JDM EG6 interior. Will not work with USDM interiors. -- $35

Prefer local pickup only on large/heavy items. PM me if interested. Pictures provided for serious inquiries. Thanks for lookin
Old 01-31-2005, 05:40 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts