Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Car wont stay on. NEED HELP!

Old 01-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Pimpjuice
Registered Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car wont stay on. NEED HELP!

I bought a 1989 CRX (1.5) last month for a buck(100), changed the plugs and fuel pump relay and drove it away, on 2 cylinders though cause the spark plugs were crossed, and drove it all day. After I changed them back it rode ok for about ten minutes then bogged down when ever pushed the gas. I got it home and so far I changed the oil, oil filter, fuel filter, Plugs(NGK Iridiums),Fuel pump relay, the fuel pump, Distributor, intake manifold(and every thing connected to it), Head gasket,got the head worked and shaved,and freshened up the bottom end(minor overhaul,rings and bearing, yes I did hone) and my Ecu is good, ran my boys 90' civic with it. After I Finally get it running it'll get to 5000 RPM's and cut Off, crank it back up and it Bogs down when I push the gas. !CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP!
Old 01-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Tankard

Drove it on two cylinders? Re did the bottm end? Crossed the spark plug wires??? Changed the plugs,oil, filter, fuel filter, pump relay, distriubtar, laa, laa ,de, dah , ha, hee, heeh. I doubt you will get to much help from the info you gave. Maybe if somebody understands jiberish, you could possibly get some help. Good luck.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:24 PM
bambbrose

Originally Posted by Tankard
Drove it on two cylinders? Re did the bottm end? Crossed the spark plug wires??? Changed the plugs,oil, filter, fuel filter, pump relay, distriubtar, laa, laa ,de, dah , ha, hee, heeh. I doubt you will get to much help from the info you gave. Maybe if somebody understands jibersih, you could possibly get some help. Good luck.
werd, I kinda understand what he is saying.. but not really.