Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Vacuum diagrams please

Old 12-10-2004, 03:33 PM
the0ne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help With Vacuum Lines

i posted before about my gs-r and how it was reving up to 4 grand then back down to 1 then back and fourth
well
ive been trying to fix it and i want to make sure i have all the vacuum hoses on right
i was wondering if someone could possible post where all of the hoses on the right side of the engine (driver side) would go
Right now i have them as follows I have the hose from the circular thing on the intake manifold that has a srping on the bottem its a diaphram dont know the name running to the top of the iab selonoid
i have the bottom of the selonoid running to the left iab tank
now where im confused is theres a fuel regulator thing on the fuel rail.. that has a vacuum line
this hose has a spliter and a filter on it
i have it running from the fuel regulator down to the tank and then the filters split part up to the intake manifold
is this right :-/?
im pretty sure i dont have any leaks ive been checking but im gettin the hella loud whistle
if i turn off the engine at say 4 grand the whistle continues but if i hit the gas it stops...
PLEASE HELP ASAP
Old 12-07-2005, 09:38 AM
civic401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully this helps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
attachment.jpg (186.9 KB, 34 views)