Notices

Thanks. and..

Old 12-01-2004, 03:42 PM
IKilledMYFamily

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks. and..

Okay, I'm sorry for a post just saying thanks ( to whomever ) but, I recently posted about my clutch in 5th G popping out. Well, I got my tranny fluid changed and it is fine now. Also, I read another post a while back about tranny fluid and which to use, and some one had brought up motor oil. Well, turns out, it is infact okay to use, when i questioned them saying " 10w30 " I was like.. Hey, wait.. Not my oil, My fluid ! - And the guy said " Yes sir, that is what we are working on. This particular motor's transmission uses 10w30 motor oil though, so you have nothing to worry about " - Well, just lettin you guys know that, alot of you probably already knew. So thanks guys/girls at this site, everyone is really helpful for everything, I know no one really knows me, but you guys are great

Has: 1993 Acura Integra. Red. Carbon fiber hood. Tein suspension. Hks exhaust system. Cold Air Intake. Rebuilt motor 7,437mi. Stage 2 clutch. Lightweight aluminum radiator... Needs: Headers, New exhaust piping. read strut tower, Something to fix my trunk seal, New sparkplug wires, Pistons, Piston rods.. so on and so fourth.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is ok to use but it is highly recommended that you put Genuine Honda fluid in there.