Notices

**how do i nstall camber** (kit accord 94 ex)

Old 08-28-2004, 01:44 AM
iaerosolart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **how do i nstall camber** (kit accord 94 ex)

i just lowerd my car and i need to get a camber kit

**i need help installing camber kits for my accord ex 94.. i also want to know what are some just camber kits for my car? i dont want to get the worng kit.**
Old 08-28-2004, 09:07 AM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

well for the front thrs only two i think, the reg camber kits that install w/ the control arm and thrs the ball joint kits. the rear you can use the bolt and washer trick...

http://accordinglydone.com/tech/tech.php?ID=37

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...hlight=ingalls

http://accordinglydone.com/tech/tech.php?ID=29
Old 08-28-2004, 04:04 PM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

one thing they dont tell you is when you get it all perfect camber if your car is as low as mine, your front upper control arms will hit and I had to bring back my camber neg. Its ok just you dont get as much travel, you have to find a happy medium. I've got mine adjusted where I prob get 85-90% life on tire wich is better than the 60 or so I was getting you know!
Old 08-28-2004, 07:37 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Originally Posted by wesside
one thing they dont tell you is when you get it all perfect camber if your car is as low as mine, your front upper control arms will hit and I had to bring back my camber neg. Its ok just you dont get as much travel, you have to find a happy medium. I've got mine adjusted where I prob get 85-90% life on tire wich is better than the 60 or so I was getting you know!
did u shave off part of the control arm?
Old 08-28-2004, 08:06 PM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

No I didn't, it did get shaved down itself just by it hitting. I hit the end of the control arm with a hammer and flatten it some so it wouldn't hit, its not to bad where its at right now, but I was kinda pissed about it cuz I didn't know that would happen at all when u spend $ for a Ingalls full kit
Old 08-28-2004, 08:16 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

No I didn't, it did get shaved down itself just by it hitting. I hit the end of the control arm with a hammer and flatten it some so it wouldn't hit, its not to bad where its at right now, but I was kinda pissed about it cuz I didn't know that would happen at all when u spend $ for a Ingalls full kit
it sounds like something is breaking, lol. i hate it when it bangs.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:05 AM
wesside
2005 Evo Rs @24psi

Damn so you got the same thing going on huh, only thing you can do really is adjust it back to where it was before. My friend on a 93 accord he had airbagged, he cut alittle out of the arms and rewielded it. I'm not going to go drastic like that but you can see the wear on the ends of the upper control arms
Old 08-29-2004, 10:10 AM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

Damn so you got the same thing going on huh, only thing you can do really is adjust it back to where it was before. My friend on a 93 accord he had airbagged, he cut alittle out of the arms and rewielded it. I'm not going to go drastic like that but you can see the wear on the ends of the upper control arms
my camber kits arent adjustable, just settings. so i might have to cut...but i dont bang unless i go fast over bumps.