Notices

'04 Coupe steering wheel in sedan

Old 08-27-2004, 09:22 AM
OlympusMons

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '04 Coupe steering wheel in sedan

hello,

I put a deposit on an 04 accord lx sedan last night, i've been reading the forums trying to get answers to questions and it's been very helpful. i discovered that swapping in the NAV system will cost upwards of 5G's with new parts. I also read the H on the trunk has posts so not to remove that when i take off the other badges. i also learned many people believe you shouldn't run higher than an 18" wheel on the accord, as I was interested in fitting 19's but will hold off for the new 17" TL wheels possibly

i couldnt find an answer to this one, i was browsing accessories on Honda's website and came acroos this:

its for a coupe, can it be installed in a sedan? i realize there are extra buttons on the wheel that wouldnt be used in my car, but thats a small sacrifice for getting this piece installed in the car

thanks
Old 08-27-2004, 10:45 AM
benjamin
Stuff and things.

The steering wheel from the LX coupe doesn't have the audio controls, but if you can hook 'em up for use with the OEM headunit, then why not get them?
Old 08-27-2004, 10:59 AM
OlympusMons

sure, why not...

but back to my question, can the coupe steering wheel be installed in the sedan?
Old 08-27-2004, 12:09 PM
dazco

If you can hook those audio controls up i say DO IT! I have a EXL with the steering wheel audio, and for me at least i find them to be indispensable. You'll love being able to change stations/CD tracks, FF/RW CD, next track, and volume all w/o moving your hand away. Probably my favorite feature of all.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:11 PM
jschmid

The three spoke wheel is sweet, but I'm not down with the "wood" on the wheel.

As far as if it will fit...odds are it will, but it'll be kinda spendy with the airbag and everything. But sorry I can't answer your real question...but I'd say it should fit, cause I've seen an S2K wheel in an Accord, it's just a matter of getting the right parts to make it work.