Notices

help w 94 accord ?'s

Old 08-16-2004, 10:04 PM
jojoba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help w 94 accord ?'s

I have a 4 door 94LX accord ... One owner.. Parent hand me down. I have had this car for 5 years. Has taken me cross country 4 times @ 209K now.. Orig parts.. Only replacement was alternator, starter, timing, regular maintenence crap.. It's been in a few fender benders.. The front end needs fixed up some.. I bought 2 new fenders, bumper, M3 mirrors which I will install soon and a new paint job.....

Im looking into halo projectors, new hood, wheels, cat converter(anyone know where to get a good price?) and exhaust. The engine amazingly runs great.... Besides at start up it idles high and then revs and falls for 90 secs.. until warm. Think its a vacuum problem or solenoid control valve?

I am wondering what I should do for the engine at this point? Have it rebuilt or what? Its leaking oil around the pan, drips off the oil plug. Seems maybe its coming from seal there. I noticed oil on one of spark plugs when chaging. It was on the firing side if that helps..

Any insight to the mods and engine tunes would be great.. What should I replace at this point to keep her running.

Im in Central Cali .. Pismo Beach if anyone knows a good place for paint..

Thanks in advance..
Peace!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 10:13 PM
goodfella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine does that high idle thing too