Notices

DavE96GsR = con artist PLZ READ

Old 03-28-2004, 07:02 PM
partyboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DavE96GsR = con artist PLZ READ

heres my story...
so i decide that i want the type r knob or something similar to that and that i would like to trade my mugen shiftknob for one....so i set up a new post and DavE96GsR pms me several times, saying that he has a skunk2 shiftknob that he will trade straight up for my mugen one...so we talk on aim and he convinces me that he is the epitome of a perfect seller, and that i should trust him 100%.. i have dealt with many members on here before, so i felt that this member would be a legit person to deal with...DavE96GsR insisted that i send my shiftknob in the mail first, so i do and he is very good with keeping in touch for the next few days...and as soon as my knob arrives in the mail...communication ceases for about 3 days...i email him many times and finally this guy instant messages me and tells me that he will send the knob for sure the next day...the next day he has still not sent it...this hell of a guy pulls the disappearing act again and then contacts me several days later to inform me that my mugen knob is a "fake"...now i have never seen any knock off mugen knobs before, but he says he is positive. i inform the person i bought it off of about this and he tells me that he also had no idea....now DavE96GsR tells me that he has sent me my "fake" knob back in the mail after i tell him what happened, and it has been about a week and a half since he says he sent it....i think i got ripped off, and i am doubting his story that my knob is a "fake"..now all i want is my knob back and i will never do business with him again....i have sent him emails to which he sends no replies or writes "i already sent it"...please help me make this crook send me my shiftknob back!!!!!!
DavE96GsR is none other than..

i dont know what else to say but beware of him and help me get my knob back...thanks for reading :x
Old 03-28-2004, 07:18 PM
black_ser95

good luck
Old 03-28-2004, 08:33 PM
partyboi

thanks everyone read
Old 03-28-2004, 10:43 PM
DavE96GsR

lol?

i didnt know a real mugen knobs had a mugen sticker on them and that the sticker was placed on crooked and also comes off when u rubb your thumb on it? i also remeber reading that the mugen logo was laser engraved into the knob...and i have also herd the mugen knobs are heavier than less than 1 pound...AND that the silver finish is more silver/titanium colored not aluminum....too top it all off i also took it to my local shop and i also showed a few friends in the know the nob, to verify it was real before i just sent my sk2 knob offf.....what do you know they all said it was a fake...was also kinda funny how you tried to rip ME off by sending a fake knob and aim me every day about me sending mine right away and good thing i didnt send mine right away, eh ? or i would have been the one to get ripped off....

to your he dissapeared for a couple days, like i told you i went 150 miles away to visit a friend from high school who i graduated with......and couldnt verify if it was real or not until after the weekend!

btw: how did u not know it was real ? i had the assumption it wasnt real the first 10 seconds i looked at it man...and as to your buddy who hooked u up with it and then his shop went out of buiss later on in its adventure...selling fake parts can do that...

i also sent the knob back so maybe if u keep waiting it just might show up,
eh ? ill be the one laughing when the knob shows up at your mail box

it also shows your mature for posting my home address...and if i did still have your knob i prob would not send it back for that stab in the back....immature comment but w.e...kinda disapointed in you... seemed like a nice guy =\

i love the edit feature, hehe...just had to say wow im such a con artist, lol

kno my grammer sucks :P

dave
Old 04-02-2004, 12:26 AM
partyboi

UPDATE: I Still have not received my shiftknob in the mail dave..after 2 1/2 weeks of waiting

what you talking about me stabbing you in the back?? you told me to trust you and send my knob first..and that you would give me your phone number to discourage you from ripping me off...you never gave me phone number though...

alright thats straight up BS that the mugen sign was "rubbing off" and "crooked"?!?!?! hahahahaha you cheat me then put my integrity on the line??? i would never have agreed to a trade and lied to you about it if i believed my knob was fake...and why are you saying my knob is fake in the first place???? you tell me that your friends and your local "shop" have decided that my mugen shiftknob is not real??? if its not real then why arent you sending it back???? I gotta hand it to you though...you convinced me that you were a genuinely cool guy...but heres how it turned out....YOU STOLE FROM ME....and thats jes plain messed up..I'm seriously sick of your ShEt and your BS excuses and your lame crap.....just remember that whatever goes around comes around buddy.....
Old 04-03-2004, 02:31 AM
john666
Drive it like u stole it.

Horrible to read..
Old 04-03-2004, 01:08 PM
NIXONride
surfer

I'm kind of confused as to why the knob hasn't been received back yet. Is there a tracking number to see if it has been received or is even being shipped?
Old 04-04-2004, 09:00 PM
partyboi

ive asked for one....ive even asked for the method in which he sent it (ie USPS, UPS...whatever)...but this guy has ignored this question which leads me to further believe that he is still in possession of my mugen shiftknob... so he gave me no tracking number or anything..whats up with that?? thats what i get for dealing with some punka$$ little ricer kid....screw him...i think ill be making a little road trip soon and confront him...he shouldnt be allowed to still be on this site....lowers the whole integrity of this website..
Old 04-06-2004, 01:54 PM
DavE96GsR

and i bust out my deflection shield.....

lol

i dont care what u say...maybe i should post some pics of your fake knob to let HAN decide who ripped who off ? sounds good to me...i said id give u my number yes, but u never asked for it just my addy, tought luck i guess...please do come up here, but i wouldnt recommend it... :P
Old 04-06-2004, 01:55 PM
DavE96GsR

btw i sent urfake busted @rss knob in an envelope, who knows wher it is...

i ghuess if what goes around comes around u should be wreckin ur car soon for sendin me fake pos product.....!

Quick Reply: DavE96GsR = con artist PLZ READ