Notices

need key code for the stock acura cd player

Old 07-27-2003, 07:45 PM
Johnqt3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My type-r was stolen and i still have my stock cd player w/ no key code. I just bought a RS integra and wanted to put my cd player in it since it dont have a cd player, can anyone get a key code that will work with this.

Serial #Removed. Just in case this piece is stolen. See post below.

Thanks

John
Old 07-27-2003, 08:27 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by Johnqt3
My type-r was stolen and i still have my stock cd player w/ no key code. I just bought a RS integra and wanted to put my cd player in it since it dont have a cd player, can anyone get a key code that will work with this.

Serial #removed for now.

Thanks

John
Can you provide proof that you owned the car it came from? Do you have the original owners manual? If so, the code is in there. If not and you can't provide proof of ownership on here I'm sure the dealership will give you the code when you bring in an old registration and the serial number.
Old 07-27-2003, 08:34 PM
Johnqt3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Umm for proof, i dont think i have the registration paper or title or bill of sale because those were in teh car when it got stolen and we sent the title to the insurance so we can get the money dat they are paying for the car. I have proof of insurance card that will show the VIN and wateva information it has on it that i can post a pic of. will that work?>
Old 07-27-2003, 08:53 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by Johnqt3
Umm for proof, i dont think i have the registration paper or title or bill of sale because those were in teh car when it got stolen and we sent the title to the insurance so we can get the money dat they are paying for the car. I have proof of insurance card that will show the VIN and wateva information it has on it that i can post a pic of. will that work?>
I'd take that to the dealership unless the guy who works for acura posts to this thread. I honestly don't remember what his user name was and I don't know anyone who works there personally. The dealership might not even ask for anything but the VIN and serial number. If the guy (or someone else) who does work for acura replies here then send them the insurance card picture so they can verify you own(ed) the car :thumbup: