Notices

Sometimes People Suck..

Old 07-21-2003, 12:29 PM
jvaladez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I woke up this mourning and noticed my garage door was kicked in. My r wasn't stolen but it was vandalised. Driver's windshield broken, cd's, and all this stuff inside desrtoyed. Nothing to the car was dammaged except the windshield. Same with my dads car. It was probley a bum looking for money. Nothing Stolen. It sucks.

Do you guys know the cost for drivers windshield. 2000 r?
Old 07-21-2003, 01:46 PM
kabob

Check with your insurance company. I believe they have a seperate deductible or no deductible at all when it comes to windshields or theft/vandalism but otherwise, expect to pay a few hundred bucks.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:52 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by kabob
Check with your insurance company. I believe they have a seperate deductible or no deductible at all when it comes to windshields or theft/vandalism but otherwise, expect to pay a few hundred bucks.
I think he meant drivers side window.. it's a bit harder to break out a windshield..

Use your homeowners insurance to put them all under one claim. They will work with most homwowners insurance since it was "in" the house. Otherwise each car will be a seperate claim and unless you have an extremely low deductable you'll have to pay it out of your own pockets anyways.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:10 PM
hondafanatic

519 bucks for the windshield glass is the retail price from the dealer.

92 dollars for the glass in the drivers door (with mtg hardwear)
92 dollars for the rear quarter glass
480 for the rear glass.

if you need any other prices, like the molding let me know. I have access to the parts database.