Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

wtb body kit for 90 crx si

Old 10-27-2003, 01:14 AM
Calilude
I'm Shy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb body kit for 90 crx si

Let me know what you have, I don't want a wings west kit. Other then that let me know what you got. PM me here or aim at ekhondahb. Please post pics, price and location and how much shipping would cost. I'll either buy as a whole or in parts depending on how I like the kit, I prefer the kit to be white if at all possible. Thanks.

bay area preffered.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:17 AM
jrlraa

Default kits

I have the Buddy Club, Invader, Mugen, R33, Blitz, Combat, Street Fighter, and Extreme. Any of those kits are $550 shipped. Or if you near Sante Fe Springs, Ca. you can pick up and then it would be $425. Also have a wide-body it to.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:46 AM
Calilude
I'm Shy :(

Default Re: kits

Originally posted by jrlraa
I have the Buddy Club, Invader, Mugen, R33, Blitz, Combat, Street Fighter, and Extreme. Any of those kits are $550 shipped. Or if you near Sante Fe Springs, Ca. you can pick up and then it would be $425. Also have a wide-body it to.
Any pics and are they complete kits with, front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper? Can I buy in pieces? Also how much shipping would cost for a full kit to 94502? Where is Sante Fe Springs in California? Is that North or South of Oakland California? Let me know thanks. I'd like to see pics of the kits, I already know what the buddy club looks like and the r33 but I'd like to see the rest of them thanks.