Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

What's a good combination of sideskirts and lips? [DC Integra]

Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 PM
xdennyfashox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's a good combination of sideskirts and lips? [DC Integra]

I was thinking about getting wing west side skirt, and type r lip. But does anyone know where I can find an oem optional sideskirt? It's hard to find one. Well, anyways, if anyone can find any of these items, cheap, tell me please. thanks.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:23 PM
2001TEGGSR

Type R lip and OEM optional kit is a good combo. I'm not a fan of the wings west sides.

Check the Honda-Tech market place, and ebay. Expect to pay a pretty penny for them. You can get fiberglass knockoffs at jdmcarboy.com but professional installation is highly recommended, they probably will need to be altered.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:05 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

If you're not interested in the fiberglass knock-offs... I would suggest painting your OEM sideskirts body color and purchasing an SiR-G or ITR lip for whichever front end you've got (94-97 or (98-01).

I know it's an entirely different look compared to the OEM optional kit.. but it's subtle and a bit more upscale than the Wings West designs. :hsughr:

Moved to Appearance / Cosmetic: Showroom

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 05-26-2007, 03:36 PM
alejandro37f
California-Dreamin

I had put up a thread similar to this one searching for the OEM optional Lip Kit. I have seen it on sale going from $500 all the way up to $1000. I was told to check AZHT.net but that guy didnt reply, maybe youll have better luck. Keep searching and and dont let those guys rip you off. As for the JDM site jdmcarboy.com.... maybe I dont know how to search correctly but I couldnt find the knock offs on there. Good Luck