I'm Cooler than You

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get like a skunk2 or something
Old 10-17-2003, 05:15 PM
sonicrex
Dub L

Originally posted by Nein
GC is something i won't put on my list to buy. i didn't find a place that carry the GC coilover kit for rsx, but i m sure they have the parts for rsx.

thing u can get better than GC are the Hotchkis coil spring set, RS-R springs, Eibach, Progress, Comptech, H&R. and they are all below $250
Eibach makes GC Springs.
Old 10-19-2003, 06:43 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

yeah, ground control makes a kit for the RSX. I lowered my friends RSX a couple days ago with the kit. I'm not real impressed...

The actual springs for the front are smaller around way smaller, I was thinking"are these right?" Also the parts look/ feel cheap. I wouldn't race a car with this kit on it, I would be scared something would break.

I had the adjusters down to like two threads left and it still didn't look low enough, I don't know if it's because it's a mcpherson strut susp. or what but my civic looks lower than the rsx and mine sleeves are about halfway or in the middle.

It's okay if you are on a budget, or in it for the look. I wouldn't recommend going 100mph on them.

BTW, eibach makes the springs used in the kit, My friend had the sportline springs installed before this kit and it barely looked lower than stock. Hence why I put in the ground control. This wasn't my recommendation however, I like tein's...