Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   RSX & 02-05 Civic Si (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/rsx-and-02-05-civic-si-29/)
-   -   Civic Si 2006 (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/rsx-and-02-05-civic-si/219640-civic-si-2006-a.html)

bluetwo 01-18-2006 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by PlayrH8r
i ordered my SI back in november and it's just now scheduled to come in at the end of this month. luckily, i'm only paying $1000 over invoice, but i added tint and the HPP wheels. nighthawk black pearl is teh shiz.

basically my car is going to look like my avatar :D
sooo sexy.

Black is definitely nice. Just a bitch to keep clean, but since it's an Si it'll actually be fun to wash it n' sht. You know you gotta post pics when it come though right?

Welcome to the site mang.

Lycan 01-18-2006 05:51 PM

man i'm gonna be too in love with that car... i'll just be worried sick everytime i leave it in a parking lot. I'm worried about those kids that go around jacking all the car emblems... i wonder how long my car will have its Si badge on...:confused:

Lycan 01-18-2006 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by bluetwo
Thats fawkin awesome. I went ahead and ordered one in White with the nav but it could be up to 60 days before it arrives. Apparently it's not even built yet... but it'll be worth IMO.

Yeah when i asked for my Si it was mid december and it was actually built like 1/4 -1/8. Is anyone here going with the summer tires? I hear its worth it.

jnumata 01-18-2006 08:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple new pics with 20% tint.

crazy 01-19-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by si06
new rsx = old rsx... no difference...

Um no. There's quite a few differences.

sherwood 01-19-2006 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by crazy
Um no. There's quite a few differences.

i think what he's saying is the performance gains along with everything else is quite negligible.

though i'm told they are quite a bit faster with the new reflash....

jnumata 01-19-2006 08:05 PM

I tried to get the summer tires, but the car was already on its way to the dealership when I bought the car. The tires weren't available from the dealer when I got mine.

J-S2000 01-20-2006 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by si06
new rsx = old rsx... no difference...

actually there is, the new headlights look amazing and the kit looks pretty mean too... the interior on the other hand yea no difference...

PlayrH8r 01-20-2006 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by jnumata
Here are a couple new pics with 20% tint.

OMG - that is HOT! unfortunately, i can't do 20% tint all the way around due to screwed up Utah laws, but 40% (front) / 20% (rear) will work.

Originally Posted by Lycan
man i'm gonna be too in love with that car... i'll just be worried sick everytime i leave it in a parking lot. I'm worried about those kids that go around jacking all the car emblems... i wonder how long my car will have its Si badge on...

i'm not so much worried about my badges getting ripped off...i'm more worried about the dents and dings that are bound to happen. that, and i really want to get a security system installed right away.

Originally Posted by bluetwo
Black is definitely nice. Just a bitch to keep clean, but since it's an Si it'll actually be fun to wash it n' sht. You know you gotta post pics when it come though right?

you better believe i will be wasting a lot of water keeping my baby clean and shiny. and pics wil be the first thing i do after i get it - don't cha worry ;)

Lycan 01-21-2006 09:36 AM

dings and dents eh... yeah im scared to take it to school.. i go to UCI and the parking spots are tiny. not a problem for me, but people around here dont know how to park... :a: