Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Prelude (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/prelude-13/)
-   -   New 2001 Prelude!!!!! (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/prelude/251681-new-2001-prelude.html)

Nirvanaspartan 10-08-2006 09:54 PM

New 2001 Prelude!!!!!

4 Attachment(s)
I just bought it on Friday! Man I got to say I am very surprised I didn’t really know about these cars. After driving a 91 accord for the past 4 years I decided to upgrade I wanted a exclusive car (unlike the 91 accords)Once I seen this on I knew I was going to love it, The power, the nice smooth turns, ice cold a/c , Nice stock stereo system, MOONROOF!Plus its got the H22 in it. I got to say I am very impressed with my purchase. No regrets, Ever since I got it I had peopled eye balling it and people coming up to me and telling me what a nice car it is. I got a good deal on it because I paid straight up Cash, I' going to keep the bra on its so it protect the hood from ships and what not. Well I hope this car stays with me for awhile, Now to get insurance on it
:eek: :doood: :eek4: :shocked: :ugh: :noes: :nervous:

99PreludeSh 10-09-2006 01:22 AM

Looks good man...can I have your headlights??? Haha im kidding!

And if you plan on keepin the bra on you might wanna keep it on for a LOOONG time cause if not when you do happen to take it off, all the other paint wil be faded while under the bra it won't be. But it looks good and yes the prelude suprises a lot of people even for a fat whale! Time for you to join the BB SQUAD now!

DaGip 10-09-2006 01:55 AM

congrats on the buy man. :)

Nirvanaspartan 10-09-2006 02:24 AM

Damn i should rotate the bra staying on it huh, Maybe 6 months on and 6 months off or i dont know.

totalimmortal 10-09-2006 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by Nirvanaspartan (Post 3173942)
I just bought it on Friday! Man I got to say I am very surprised I didn’t really know about these cars. After driving a 91 accord for the past 4 years I decided to upgrade I wanted a exclusive car (unlike the 91 accords)Once I seen this on I knew I was going to love it, The power, the nice smooth turns, ice cold a/c , Nice stock stereo system, MOONROOF!Plus its got the H22 in it. I got to say I am very impressed with my purchase. No regrets, Ever since I got it I had peopled eye balling it and people coming up to me and telling me what a nice car it is. I got a good deal on it because I paid straight up Cash, I' going to keep the bra on its so it protect the hood from ships and what not. Well I hope this car stays with me for awhile, Now to get insurance on it
:eek: :doood: :eek4: :shocked: :ugh: :noes: :nervous:

I had to say it, ships!!!:lmao:

Very nice car man. Very clean:thumbup:

mberndt 10-09-2006 12:59 PM

I got a '97 and I felt/feel the same way, I love it...

Nice shots, I like the color :D

Oh, speaking from experience, get rid of the bra, they suck...

prelude1897 10-11-2006 04:27 PM

nice ride...I hope you did it right the first time and bought a 5spd

RatedITR55 10-11-2006 04:34 PM

Yeah, the SS is just horrible, both in reliability and performance.

Mkazm83 10-11-2006 05:05 PM

I see its already starting to get riced out. :eek:

SirHybrid 10-11-2006 06:07 PM

Your rear passenger side rim is on the wrong side. The spokes should be swept back. I believe they are labelled on the inside of the rim "left" or "right"