Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

04 TSX Aspec Suspension

Old 01-16-2012, 09:34 PM
ChrisP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 TSX Aspec Suspension

A-spec suspension. Bought it for my 2004 6MT TSX 2 years ago. Never got around to installing it. Got hooked on photography, now I'm poor and care more about cameras than cars (sorry if this offends any1, I sincerely apologize, but cars are just too expensive of a hobby).

Everything is brand new in box. I've never even opened the box, its just been sitting in my closet. Asking $550 shipped and paypal'd anywhere in Canada for it (I'll only accept paypal, its easier for both of us). I can ship to the US, but it will cost more, probably an extra $50.

Note: I'm in Saskatchewan but like I said shipping is included within Canada.

Pictures are available if you want but they'll just be of an unopened box so they're not really that exciting. I can include orginal receipt and instructions as well (that will tell you I paid like $700 for this before brokerage fees).

P.S. looks like there's alot of scammers on car forum sites so if you want me to post a picture with the box, username and date or anything I'd be happy to do so, I just don't know what standard procedure is with regards to proving I'm a person.

Chris

easiest way to contact me is by email at chris_plis at hotmail dot come