Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

RSX-S 5 lug, 4x100 Type-R brakes, GSR shocks springs, y8 head, etc

Old 01-31-2011, 11:18 AM
Redline96LX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSX-S 5 lug, 4x100 Type-R brakes, GSR shocks springs, y8 head, etc

DX/S2000 brake upgrade - $375
This is a for a front brake setup for all 88-00 Civics with the stock 9.5" brakes. Our steering knuckles have the tabs pulled in and don't work with a lot of other setups. However, now there is a great, lightweight option without even needing to change steering knuckles! This setup comes with S2000 calipers, modified brackets, pads, new rotors, and centering rings. It is a bolt on for all 88-00 Civics and all CRXs that have the 9.5" brakes, such as all DX, CX and LX models, CRX HF and Si, 92-93 Civic Si without ABS, and any 88-00 Civic or 90-01 Integra with Civic DX steering knuckles.

This setup uses the lightweight S2000 calipers and 11" rotors and clears 15" wheels (and some 14s such as the RacingHart CPF, Volk TE-37 and TE28, Kosei K1s, and others but I don't know which.)

D16Y8 Fuel rail w/ Injectors - $40
This is a fuel rail from a 97 Civic EX coupe with the VTEC engine. If you do the mini-me swap for a D series you'll need these, because the ECU for the y8 engine uses the 240cc injectors like these. Stock injectors on engines like the y7 are only 180cc. Also can be used for turbo-Ds.

Acura Integra GSR DA front calipers - 45$
Calipers are in great shape and the pads have more than half the life left on them. Comes with brackets with slide bolts, pad spring, and retainer clips. Good upgrade for a Civic EX or Si.

Idle Air Control Valve D16 m/t - $35
This is an IACV from a 97 Civic EX with a manual transmission. Works on all 96-00 Civic EX and I believe HX models. If you do the y8 IM swap, you'll want this. I believe this works with B16 engines as well. The rubber seal has no tears.

98-01 Integra GSR front calipers - 55$
These are the stock calipers from a 2000 Integra GSR. They are in great shape, comes with brackets. Everything is great but it doesn't have the pads.

Integra RS 4040 Proportioning Valve - $45
This is the fabled 40/40 prop valve from an Integra RS. If you have an EG civic and are converting to rear discs, this is the one you want.

94-01 Integra GSR rear swaybar - $45 local only - Atlanta area
Here is a rear swaybar with pictured endlinks and D-brackets from a 1995 Integra GSR. Bushings are in great shape. Local pickup, or willing to meet around north Atlanta area, maybe farther if you buy me a frappuccino.

Mugen brake upgrade in 4x100 form - $450
The caliper is about 9lbs compared to the ITR's 13.5lbs. The rotor is the same weight as the Legend GS 11.1" rotor but is a more effecient design giving better cooling due to its heat vane design. These calipers were painted silver (and without the stickers though.) This uses an 11.8" rotor which is hub-centric to the Integra. It was redrilled to 4x100 and the brackets have to be milled similarly to the ITR upgrade. This setup clears 16s and 15" CPFs and TE-37s, and is a bolt on for 90-01 Integras and 88-05 Civics with stock 10.3" brakes.

Up for sale is a custom brake upgrade. This is Essentially the Mugen sized brake upgrade, but in 4x100 form for us Civic and Integra people.

I figured out how to use the Mugen calipers to get an even bigger than ITR upgrade on our cars now. This is a set of calipers pulled from the Mugen Active Gate Upgrade kit (without the rotors). The caliper is about 9lbs compared to the ITR's 13.5lbs. The rotor is the same weight as the Legend GS 11.1" rotor but is a more effecient design giving better cooling due to its heat vane design. This is a big step up from the ITR brakes and is an awesome looking setup.

The brackets were milled .050" off of the mounting point to within .001" runout. This setup is clears 16s (and 15" CPFs and TE-37s), and is a bolt on for Civic EX setups.

The Mugen active gate setup goes for over 1400$ on inlinefour.com. This custom upgrade is a bolt on for Civics at less than HALF the cost! I'm asking 450$ firm for this custom setup.

Integra Type-R front brakes upgrade for Civic EXs and Integras - $310

This is a set of the rare 4x100 front brakes for a Civic and Integra. This is a pair of ITR front calipers with the 23T brackets machined (milled) to fit the 4x100 knuckles. This also comes with a new pair of Prelude VTEC rotors, drilled and slotted.

This brake upgrade is a behemoth of an upgrade over stock, using the big ass Type-R calipers with the 57mm pistons. The brackets were precision milled to fit. The rotors were redrilled with a milling machine to 4x100. This bolts onto any 90-01 Integra, and any 88-05 Civic EX, 99-00 Civic Si. This can fit any other 88-00 Civic if you get Integra or Civic EX knuckles, as their knuckles are different with regard to the caliper mounting point.

You will want either a 15/16" or 1" master cylinder if you have a Civic.

96-98 Civic EX VTEC cylinder head complete - 40$
This is a cylinder head from a 1997 Honda Civic EX. This is the VTEC cylinder head. It is completely assembled, in great shape, only issue is that there is no valve cover as I sold that to a friend. If you are upgrading from the y7 or y5 head, your stock one will work. Its in good shape, totally assembled, little carbon on the valves as would be expected.

96-00 Civic stock springs - $20
These are the stock springs from my 1996 Civic LX. They are in excellent shape.

DC Integra GSR springs and shocks - $90
These are the 4 springs/shocks from a 97 Integra GSR. Great upgrade for any base Integra, or EG/EK Civic. The springs are in exceptional shape. The shocks aren't blown, there in great shape, but the rear ones may need work. The bolt on the top is loose on the left one, and the shock fork bolt was seized, so the nut was dremeled off. This is still in very usable shape, but you will need either a nylon flange nut or a nut with a lock washer.

Acura CL brake upgrade for 9.5" Civic Brakes - $395

This is a brake upgrade for Hondas with 9.5" brakes such as 88-00 Civic DX and LX models, CRXs, 1st Gen Integras and more!

This is a 11" brake upgrade for DX Civic knuckles. This setup uses Acura CL calipers, precision modification to the brackets to fit, 11" new rotors and hub-centric centering rings made from T6061 aluminum. This is THE best brake setup to clear a 15" diameter wheel. This uses a stronger caliper than the Type-R with a slightly larger pad. The setup comes with calipers, brackets, set of pads, new 11" discs and the centering rings. Its a bolt on to Honda/Acuras with the 9.5" stock brakes (or DA/DC Integras and EX civics with a DX civic knuckle swap.)

The piston is the large 57mm piston like the type-R uses, so a 1" Master cylinder is recommended, or at least a 15/16".

Last edited by Redline96LX; 10-06-2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Redline96LX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very old post, but updated and some stuff is still for sale. better than making a new thread the mods tell me.