Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: Lots of Car Audio, Dynamat, Monster Cable, Stinger Cap

Old 06-18-2002, 01:14 PM
GotVtec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Lots of Car Audio, Dynamat, Monster Cable, Stinger Cap

When I bought my Accord a year ago, I had to get rid of all of my audio gear from my previous car. Some of this gear was left over from my last ride, and it has just been sitting in my closet, so I am offering it to all of you at a substantial discount price. Everything is in amazing condition, and I will ship to just about anywhere. You can either email me or IM me to talk about the gear. The prices listed are without shipping to your door.

3 sets of Monster Cable 301XLN RCAs. Each stereo pair is 3 meters in length and features amazing sound quality capabilities. No annoying hisses from cheap signal cables. I will sell all togehter, or seperate.

Orginally $55/set - Yours for only $75/all or $30/set

20 feet of Monster Cable POWERFLEX 4 - 4 gauge red wire.

Orginally $2.50/ft - Yours for only $25

1 Rockford Fosgate 1 to 4 Power Distribution block. I had to drill out the power input on the bottom to accept the HUGE 1/0 power wire.

Orginally $30 - Yours for only $10

1 Stinger Audio .5 Farad Stiffening Capacitor. For people who have a problem with your stereo draining your cars juice, this is a great away to add some auxiliary power so you don't kill your car.

Orginally $45 - Yours for only $25

*******ALSO********
I have still left over this amazing alternative to that expensive Dynamat brand sound dampener. This is the same deadener that is installed in expensive sound recording studios to make them sound proof. The roll is over 22 feet long and is 3 feet wide. That is 67+ square feet of this material at a mere fraction of what the higher end Stinger, Fosgate, or Dynamat brands cost. You get 36 square feet of Premium Dynamat for $100, this is almost double that at a far cheaper price.

I am asking $75 for the roll + shipping. There is no name of the product anywhere on the material, I am sorry. My install shop got it from a contractor who built homes and made sound-proof rooms.

Here are some pictures of the material.

Whew! Spring cleaning is fun.

I do accept PayPal.
Old 06-18-2002, 03:50 PM
JustOneMore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sound deadening mat looks good, but do I have to buy the whole roll? That's a lot of material that I won't need. Would you be willing to sell it in smaller increments? Let me know: henman42@jps.net