Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS - Honda Trunk Spring Removal Tool

Old 12-18-2007, 05:04 PM
phwarren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS - Honda Trunk Spring Removal Tool

Hey, I just put a spoiler on my 99 Accord, and I bought the tool to remove the standard trunk springs to replace them with the Heavy Duty ones. This tool has been used only once to remove and install a set of springs. It is in like new condition, with the only mark on it the place where the rod rested on the spring. If you ever plan to remove your trunk springs for anything, definately get one of these because it works great. Don't tear up your springs trying to use vice grips on them. This should work on most Honda and Acura Trunk springs. The ID of the hole is about 5/16"

I am willing to sell this for $15 + actual UPS Ground shipping to anywhere in the continental US. My zip code is 27502. The package will be 1 lb. I sell on Ebay frequently and I have 100% Feedback. Send me a PM if you are interested. I will accept paypal or a mailed money order. Contact me for more information.

Last edited by phwarren; 12-23-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:11 AM
phwarren

After Christmas Bump...
Old 05-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Accord_fan

Default Honda Accord trunk spring remover tool

Hi,

Do you still have the trunk spring remover tool? I need a tool to install the stiffer springs that come with the OEM spoiler.