Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Houston, TX- Rays Garcia Choppy 5x114.3, Old School 250-HCCA amp

Old 02-06-2015, 12:50 PM
gettheledout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston, TX- Rays Garcia Choppy 5x114.3, Old School 250-HCCA amp

Hello all parts located in Houston. Prefer pick-up, but will ship if buyer is willing to pay!

Up for sale is a RARE set of 5x114.3 Rays Garcia Tune Choppy. They are 16x7 +45. These will come with all hardware to bolt the disks to the wheel and extended air stems to enable you to get the air valves without taking the disks off. Condition is not bad for used JDM wheels, one noticeable scratch is on one disk. The white paint is starting to peel in places, but there is no damage from curbing, bends, etc. Ran these on my ep3 for a few years and always loved the compliments I got on them. These can come with old Yokohamas if you're picking up. I will ship if needed, buyer pays actual shipping + paypal fees. Located in Houston TX $1200

note that the second picture is not my car. This set has been passed around from a few ephatchers: any sort of detailed photos you want upon request or come check them out in person!

Also for sale is a 1st gen Orion 250-HCCA. This is a legendary USA-made amp that outperforms its ratings and was used in competition back when it was new. Not sure the ephatch crowd will be excited, but if there are a few audio guys on here they may be interested in this really nice amp. It has some scratches which are normal for its age (pics are terrible, but some paint fading and scratching is present), and it was working quite well when I pulled it out of my ep3.

POWER OUTPUT UNDERRATED
(this list taken from some random for sale ad, but these numbers are correct)

Power output 4 Ω Stereo (watts) 50 watts
Power output 2 Ω Stereo (watts) 100 watts
Power output 1 Ω Stereo (watts) 200 watts
Power output 0.5 Ω Stereo (watts) 400 watts
Power output 4 Ω Mono (watts) 200 watts
Power output 2 Ω Mono (watts) 400 watts
Power output 1 Ω Mono (watts) 800 watts (will put out 1000+ watts)

If you know what you're buying, this amp will perform forever at 1 ohm.

$200 + shipping from Houston

Please message me for any details. Thanks!

some more pics of the choppies. I tried to document the biggest flaws. discs are in pretty good shape, white paint is decent for a daily but could use some love. I have all hardware to attach the discs