Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   On Topic (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/on-topic-99/)
-   -   WTF? Politics at it's worst (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/on-topic/250120-wtf-politics-at-its-worst.html)

MellowGold 09-21-2006 07:13 PM

WTF? Politics at it's worst

The only phrase that comes to mind is 'douche bag'.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/....ap/index.html

People like this make me sick. Granted campaigns can get rough, but this is beyond any usual mud-slinging.

Stupid people suck :mad:

NOTE: I am not posting this as 'anti-Republican'. I know this has nothing to do with the actual party...so no assumptions ;)

Duff Man 09-21-2006 07:21 PM

LOL...typical ahahahaha

I have a feeling Anne Coulture had something to do with this "assumption?" LOL

It will be a sad sad day for republicans come Nov 7th. You had your chance...took you all 40 years and you ruined it.

I didn't read the entire article, but I'm going to assume that Nixon and Reagons quotes of calling the black race "dogs' wasn't mentioned.

Who's "new world order" was it again?

98CoupeV6 09-21-2006 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by MellowGold (Post 3152942)
NOTE: I am not posting this as 'anti-Republican'. I know this has nothing to do with the actual party...so no assumptions ;)

Exactly. It takes all kinds. Each party has its crazy wingers that they'd like to forget about.

Duff, more drivel from you.

Duff Man 09-21-2006 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by 98CoupeV6 (Post 3152962)
Exactly. It takes all kinds. Each party has its crazy wingers that they'd like to forget about.

Duff, more drivel from you.

Drivel...I admire how you've toned down on your attacks. I actually agree that it takes both sides. Thats politics. Either way, pulling the race card is absolutely rediculas. Espeacially when both Nixon and Reagon have been quoted saying the US black race are a bunch of dogs.

I have the greatest affection for them [African-Americans], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like
— president Nixon

Who's racisist? Apparently, American "beaners" are just thugs and robbers too. According to the Republican party of the past 30 years. And they throw out the race card...ahahahaha

98CoupeV6 09-21-2006 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Duff Man (Post 3152986)
Drivel...I admire how you've toned down on your attacks. I actually agree that it takes both sides. Thats politics. Either way, pulling the race card is absolutely rediculas. Espeacially when both Nixon and Reagon have been quoted saying the US black race are a bunch of dogs.

I have the greatest affection for them [African-Americans], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like
— president Nixon

Who's racisist? Apparently, American "beaners" are just thugs and robbers too. According to the Republican party of the past 30 years. And they throw out the race card...ahahahaha

Did you miss the first four words of the link?

ANNAPOLIS, Maryland (AP) -- A national black Republican group

Find better opportunities for your rants. I dont give a shit what Nixon said. He's dead. He died 12 years ago. That doesn't affect me, the GOP or anything else. But I guess the GOP is stil a racist party. I forget, how many black cabinet members did Clinton have compared to GWB...?

Duff Man 09-21-2006 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by 98CoupeV6 (Post 3153000)
Did you miss the first four words of the link?

ANNAPOLIS, Maryland (AP) -- A national black Republican group

Find better opportunities for your rants. I dont give a shit what Nixon said. He's dead. He died 12 years ago. That doesn't affect me, the GOP or anything else. But I guess the GOP is stil a racist party. I forget, how many black cabinet members did Clinton have compared to GWB...?

too big of a picture for you to handle. *edit*

fjm1 09-22-2006 05:29 AM

This thread gave me a headache. It derailed faster than a mag-lev train in Germany.

Have a good day.

MellowGold 09-22-2006 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by fjm1 (Post 3153270)
This thread gave me a headache. It derailed faster than a mag-lev train in Germany.

Have a good day.

I agree.

DVPGSR 09-22-2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by MellowGold (Post 3153712)
I agree.

I second that motion.

Duff Man 09-22-2006 11:00 PM

bah...screw you guy's :p