Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   NSX (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/nsx-21/)
-   -   4 years later.... (pic) (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/nsx/214998-4-years-later-pic.html)

kiddcarbuff 12-31-2005 01:00 PM

damn that is one clean nsx

RicoD 12-31-2005 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by NSXTC
You can't get a new NSX anymore :)

i know right? for the exact same reason u cant get an s2k new too :(

anyways... CLEAN ASS CAR DUDE

love the headlight conversion i like the Type R color scheme too :D

lookin good * i see u also own a TT supra my dream car.... lol pics on that one too? just pm it to me for the links if u have any :oh: :D *

AcuraFanatic 01-01-2006 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by RicoD
i know right? for the exact same reason u cant get an s2k new too :(

anyways... CLEAN ASS CAR DUDE

love the headlight conversion i like the Type R color scheme too :D

lookin good * i see u also own a TT supra my dream car.... lol pics on that one too? just pm it to me for the links if u have any :oh: :D *

S2000's are still for sale. In fact for 2006 Honda added some new colors and drive by wire. S2000 won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Production for the NSX stopped in 2004.

RicoD 01-01-2006 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by AF
S2000's are still for sale. In fact for 2006 Honda added some new colors and drive by wire. S2000 won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

yea they are still for sale i know that... i was trying to refer to what the people in the s2ki boards were talking about... the factory burned down... the same factory nsxs were made from what i heard...hence why u couldnt get the OEM hardtops a while back but i think hardtopguy got like 3-4 with him now... but anyways yea...

nsxtasy 01-01-2006 03:19 PM

Wow, sometimes I wonder where people get their false information. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by AF

No, it didn't. Production for the NSX moved in mid-2004 from the special Tochigi factory (which had been building the NSX, S2000, and Impact) to the Suzuka factory, where many Acura/Honda models are built. NSX production continued up until a few months ago (second half of 2005).

the factory burned down... the same factory nsxs were made from what i heard...

Neither the Tochigi factory nor the Suzuka factory burned down.

hence why u couldnt get the OEM hardtops a while back but i think hardtopguy got like 3-4 with him now...

Sale of the NSX Coupe (with the fixed roof) was discontinued in North America beginning with the 2002 model year, but continued to be available in some overseas markets. The NSX-T (with the removable roof panel) continued to be available in North America through 2005.

loafeidb 01-01-2006 03:36 PM

no new 2006 models right???

btw

NICE CAR!!!!

teg92 01-01-2006 04:39 PM

:love: hawtness, car looks amazing

RicoD 01-01-2006 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by nsxtasy
Sale of the NSX Coupe (with the fixed roof) was discontinued in North America beginning with the 2002 model year, but continued to be available in some overseas markets. The NSX-T (with the removable roof panel) continued to be available in North America through 2005.

I was talking about the s2000 Hardtops

Sorry and i was wrong about the factory burning down... it was false info i read... i researched the thread but couldnt find it... but anyways i guess production of the s2000 and nsx did stop for a little bit because they moved to the Suzuka factory

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...&#entry4071072

if i find that thread somewhere on there where i read that ill post it... again sorry for the misinfo

hyeone 01-02-2006 04:00 PM

im so jealous

RicoD 01-03-2006 11:07 AM

ok i asked around it was the hardtop factory for the s2000 that burned down... ok im done now:oh: