Notices

So what kind of biker are you? And when do you use it?

Old 09-29-2004, 10:21 PM
DamnAccord
Closet Gun Nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So what kind of biker are you? And when do you use it?

Just curious what kind of bikers we have here(stunter, kneedragger, twisties, etc.) and when do you usually ride(i.e. to school, to work, to the twisties on the weekend, around the city, etc.)

As for me, I usually go to school or work during the week. Weekends, I usually go aorund the city then head to the twisties(although not to often). I try to rotate an even amount of time with my car and motorcycle. Although I do admit using my car more; my gf refuses to ride with me.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:57 PM
stephan
:exnbp:

I mostly ride for enjoyment. I used to rail a lot on the back roads around here. Lots of people went down on certain roads and I never thought much about it since I thought I was invincible. Then one day I went head on into a guardrail after going through a patch of gravel taht was washed up the day before from rain. Ever since I've always promised myself never to push it on the streets and just leave it for a track class day next year. Now I just ride for enjoyment with friends and sometimes I'll go out and do wheelies for fun on the freeways
Old 09-30-2004, 09:46 PM
SiHatchR6

Always hitting up the canyons. I lived in Oregon for awile and all I have to say is people take those roads for granted because I think they have some of the best roads in the US. I hit some washington roads up too, also very good. Other than that I dont stunt simply cuz I cant and it doesnt seem like something I want to get into. But track days and canyons are my style. And of course just for plain ol enjoyment.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:51 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

Twisties for days man. North, and South Carolina, Tennessee, and N.Georgia all have great Mtn roads.
I'm mostly a weekend rider, but I do take it to work once in a while just to remind people who the man is!
I also use it when I want to get into the city like twice as fast as I can in my car.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:13 AM
stephan

What is this "Gap" everyone on R6Messagenet keeps talking about in NC or is it SC? It makes me want to trailer my bike down there and ride with those hooligans haha
Old 10-02-2004, 08:44 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally Posted by :exnbp:
What is this "Gap" everyone on R6Messagenet keeps talking about in NC or is it SC? It makes me want to trailer my bike down there and ride with those hooligans haha
Deals Gap

Old 10-03-2004, 11:24 AM
agent87
Need zzzzz's

Lately I've only been commuting on the bike to beat traffic and because my car is broken yet again. It's been about 2 months since I've ridden in the hills. But I guess as far as type of rider, I'd say I'm a newbie twisties/newbie commuter. I'd like to take a trackday school (CLASS or Keigwins) next year though.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:13 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally Posted by agent87
I'd like to take a trackday school (CLASS or Keigwins) next year though.
mmmhmmmm!!!!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:18 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

here steppy, i just found this site

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

enjoy. :cheers:
Old 10-04-2004, 08:11 PM
stephan