Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Motorcycles (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/motorcycles-95/)
-   -   Post up pictures of your motorcycle(s) or scooter(s) and gear or equipment (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/motorcycles/157722-post-up-pictures-of-your-motorcycle-s-or-scooter-s-and-gear-or-equipment.html)

DamnAccord 09-27-2004 01:19 PM

Post up pictures of your motorcycle(s) or scooter(s) and gear or equipment

2 Attachment(s)
I'll start.... :oh:

Edit: '04 Honda CBR F4i, Pitbull Rear SS Stand, Shoei RF-1000, and not in the pic but I have a few motorcycle jackets(both leather and textile).
&
if there are enough people to post up pics, can we make this a sticky? :)

stephan 09-28-2004 01:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know I know I'm missing my front fender :p It's on right now just haven't had tiem to get new pics of the bike yet :)

Edit:

04 Yamaha R6
- Hindle HM slip on Titanium (FOR SALE BTW)
- Scotts Steering damper (GOT JACKED AT SCHOOL :mad:)
- Various 03-04 R6 fairings + tank
- Intuitive frame sliders + swingarm spool sliders

DamnAccord 09-28-2004 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by :exnbp:
- Scotts Steering damper (GOT JACKED AT SCHOOL :mad:)

Before it got stolen, how did you like it? I read on the forums that it's a great damper but it's hard to adjust right? I'm thinking about getting either the GPR or Ohlins damper.

stephan 09-28-2004 09:04 PM

Never riding again with out one. I turned it all the way and turned it soft about 2.5 way back. I liked being able to rail without worrying about little grooves on the road that'd upset the suspension.

goon54 11-19-2004 05:23 AM

sorry about this stupid question but is the damper really worth it

pUrExTc 11-19-2004 11:56 AM

*Hijacked Thread* =P

stephan 11-19-2004 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by goon54
sorry about this stupid question but is the damper really worth it

Yes you don't know how many times it's saved my life from stupid wanna be 2" wheelies :p JK naw for real get it youll never wnt to ride without one after you have one. And $300 is nothing compared to highsiding which is priceless :p

bluetwo 11-19-2004 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The proud owner of an 85 hp 350 lbs street fighter. And yes she WILL keep up with you guys, and maybe even beat you in the twisties.
I've made a few mods, including a Yoshimura TRS, Stage 2 jet kit, K&N filter, Synthetic oill, undertail conversion, carbon fiber fairings and trims.
It's fun...

DamnAccord 11-19-2004 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by bluetwo
and maybe even beat you in the twisties.

I've made a few mods, including a Yoshimura TRS, Stage 2 jet kit, K&N filter, Synthetic oill, undertail conversion, carbon fiber fairings and trims.
It's fun...

Have you adjusted the suspension for your weight? Or ANY kind of suspension mods? How about tires at least? If I was daily canyon carver, the mods you listed would probably be the last things on my list. But yeah, that's just me. :oh: Everytime I got a new bike, the first thing I always had done to it was have the suspension adjusted for my weight(with gear) which made a big difference in the handling.

1stGenCRXer 11-20-2004 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by DamnAccord
Pitbull Rear SS Stand,

How do you like that stand? More stable than spools, or just another option?