Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

94 passport ex and data link connector?

Old 01-29-2008, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 passport ex and data link connector?

My Rear Anti Lock Break light is on on the dash, but I cant figure out why. I looked in the haynes manual and it says there is a 3 pin, 12 pin or data link connector under the dash that you can jumper to tell you the trouble codes. I looked and can't find anything like it describes. Anyone know about this?
Old 01-31-2008, 10:51 PM
PassportEX

It is under the dash on the driver side. Kinda near the edge of the dash board. You will have to really dig under the plastic to fish it out. Take it to autozone and they should be able to dig it out.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by PassportEX
It is under the dash on the driver side. Kinda near the edge of the dash board. You will have to really dig under the plastic to fish it out. Take it to autozone and they should be able to dig it out.
I finally found it. There is a side panel under the dash board to the left of where the clutch pedal would be. Took that off and there was the 3 pin. No touble codes, just code 12 which is the "hand shake" code.

Thanks,
Nick