Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

95 Passport heater fan will not turn on

Old 12-18-2007, 09:32 AM
BillLee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Passport heater fan will not turn on

Ok I just got a 95 passport with 153000 miles. It runs great but yesterday we were driving around and i punched it a few times and i was impressed it runs great. But after the second time of punching it two lights came on in my dass the brake light and a little battery. Also I noticed the battery gage went below 12 volts. It was still runing fine except the fan for the heater turnd off an wont come back on. Now the vents wont blow nething an I can not feel any heat. I thought since the battery gage went down maby it needs a new battery. Well i got a new one an put it in and there is no diffrance. Does nebody know what those lights mean and why my heat dosent work nemore. Like i said the only thing i did was make the RPMs go high becuse i was trying to see how much pick up it had. An it ran great when i puched it just the heater and fan dont work now and those lights came on. Does neone know what could cause this or what i should do?

Last edited by BillLee; 12-18-2007 at 11:50 AM. Reason: i put wronge milage
Old 12-31-2007, 07:24 AM
nmikmik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you figure it out yet? i have the same problem. Thx