Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Big Southeast/ Atlanta, Ga Meet- PArt 1 - August 3rd @ Stn. Mtn.

Old 06-18-2002, 04:03 PM
RevAtlanta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Southeast/ Atlanta, Ga Meet- PArt 1 - August 3rd @ Stn. Mtn.

Alright, here's the info on it and thanks 4Bangin for helping me out.

Come August 3rd there will be a big meet @ Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta, Ga. If I get enough replies from out of towners I think we can extend it from 1 day to 2, which would be the 2nd and 3rd.

The 3rd is a Saturday. I chose this date because on August 10th HIN is coming to Atlanta and that's where a lot of people will be.

It cost's about $10 to get into Stone Mountain for a one day pass and the price is good. Stone Mountain is huge and from what I have heard, have added a lot more for the price of things.

They have beaches , a water park, and plenty of picnic area's to cook out at and plenty of lodges to sleep at. They even have very large land reserved for people with SUV's that want to park and sleep instead of paying for a hotel.

www.stonemountainpark.com for more info on the park.

Since it is early August weather is still comfortable and good IMO.

There are a few area's @ the park that I would hope to have everyone meet @. I'll get to this later. They have about 2 or 3 very large parking lots and picnic area's within walking distance of them.

IF any parents are interested, they have fishing and plenty of kids stuff to keep your kid[s] involved for a day or two.

For anyone looking for directions from there area. Go to mapquest.com. Here is Stone Mountain's address:

1126 Stonewall Jackson Dr
Stone Mountain, GA
30083-7116, US
770-498-5600

There will be a few other message boards and clubs coming along as well. I'll get to this list later on once the replies and confirmations start coming in.

So, any questions, reply or PM me and I'll get back to you. I'll touch on there hotel prices and airline prices later.

J. Wheeler
RevAtlanta@hotmail.com